What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
this brings me to my next point:

Dont try to get into Panthers when you 17
the bastard security guards are merkins!!

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
i got in, had a few drinks and it was going off then some secca comes over and asks for ID, natuarally i left it at home, so out the door i went, 20 minutes latter and a trade of jackets with my mate and bang i was back in, except the secca had followed my mate in after me (about 5 minutes, he was having a smoke), so my mate rocks up and i "hey whats d... AHH!" i was in an arm bar being dragged out by two massive pricks, then the merkins threw me down the stairs out the front... it didnt hurt at the time but it does now

as i was being dragged away i decided to take matters in my own hands by kicking down a sign and screaming "you f**king wankers, ill come back and burn this f**king place down, you merkins!!"

he then called the cops and i made a quick getaway... cops are rougher than those blokes :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
that will teach the stupid seccas
didnt really bother me, i was already shit faced lol

Raider_69

Post Whore
yon the plus side i got some good lookin chicks number
mind you i was soo smashed a dog would have looked pretty nice :lol:

ill talk to my mate today, if he recons she was alright ill call her, if not ill lose the number

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts