What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i was with 5 mates
4 of them were rat shit like me, the other was straight... he was D.D 8) :lol: :lol:

so ill talk to him

Forum Idiot

Bench
Raider_69 said:
Forum Idiot said:
i f***ing hate seccas! rent-a-cop wankers. failures

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
they didnt like me when i called them a rent-a-cop
:twisted:
yeah i hate those tossers. one of them dragged me out of a public fountain in the early hours of the morning once. i dont see where it is illegal to swim in a public fountain. he confiscated my bottle of scotch too. didnt get in trouble for putting a gallon of dishwasher liquid in the fountain though.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Seccas had a go at us for pissing on the side of panthers as when i got chucked out the first time

we got questioned by coppers on the way home, mate got RBT'ed but he was straight and for some reason i decided i would say "oi hutty (mate that was driving) did you put that once of weed in the bag or in the boot?"

lol it was then the whole care got searched while me and my pissed mates were in histerics... lucky i didnt get RBT'ed, i was underage and smashed as!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts