What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Shit you know what i relised unit
my team has won more premierships than your 2 combined

Raiders - 3
Sharks & West Tigers - ZERO, ZILCH, NOTHING, NONE, 0

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
WOW! If only it were 1994 you could win this argument, except I'd say Balmain had 11 premierships, which would kinda piss on you again. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
didnt know balmain were still running around in the NRL :p :lol:
(which is a shame, they were my 2nd team, now i only have 1 team)

i would bring up 89, but that seems to be a touchey subject for all tiger fans... wonder why?
:lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Well you were discussing your teams achievements, which I might add were in a time when the current Wests Tigers weren't ever around.

So we saw the typical sidestep, How many Premierships have the Raiders won since the Wests Tigers have been around?

Canberra's first 5 years in the comp saw them pick up a wooden spoon (and one of the worst performances by a team in a season), and one finals game (a play off for fifth with Souths, which they lost by 19 points.

Wests Tigers have yet to touch a wooden spoon, and they may end up gaining their first finals match this year.

I can't see how you can state either team is a dud. They are fairly evenly matched.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thank you for the easy win. 8)

The Tigers and Raiders are 1-1 against each other this season. The Raiders and Tigers are equals, by calling the Tigers crap, you are pretty much belittling your own team.

Raider_69

Post Whore
but i know canberra are crap!
we have a history of success, this season is hardly a success hence we are crap

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahahahahahahahaha

so why start this debacle of an argument?

you idiot, go and sit in the corner :arrow: :lol:

tUp

----
on another note. I bought two albums yesterday

Blin182 - Buddah
NOFX -war on errorism

Forum Idiot

Bench
jesc said:
on another note. I bought two albums yesterday

Blin182 - Buddah
NOFX -war on errorism
i went to buy buddha the other day but they didnt have it so i ordered it in. picked up a copy of cheshire cat instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.