What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Zoo Tycoon sounds like a 4 year olds game....ohhhh its Phillips :lol:

Theres only one cool computer game and it starts with NBA Live

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I just went for a stroll down the streets of Poocastle, proudly wearing my new Sharks jumper. Many filthy Novocastrians were looking quite perturbed at me.

I smiled :D

***MH***

Bench
madunit said:
I just went for a stroll down the streets of Poocastle, proudly wearing my new Sharks jumper. Many filthy Novocastrians were looking quite perturbed at me.

try walking through liverpool or bankstown in a referees jersey!

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:

sorry Mr. I have two teams and they both suck!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
sorry Mr. I have two teams and they both suck!
If they suck, then surely Canberra does too, aren't they all around the same spot on the ladder?

Talk about putting your foot in your mouth. :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
i concur, canberra do suck, if i had 2 teams i'd aleast make sure one of them was decent, you got 2 duds, i only got 1 dud - which will finish above both your dud teams :mrgreen:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Both of them aren't dud's, there is only one dud team in the NRL and they happen to wear green, with red.

Your team wont move any higher on the ladder. They are incapable of doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.