What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I had 3 beers in the space of about 5 hours, yeah i know unit doesn't drink, but he said that he felt like some XXXX after the game :lol:

Half is alright, pretty different to what i percieved of him, actually we all got on great with ParraMatt aswell, had some great conversations & i even drove Half back to Claymore for him after the game.

KnightSmurf

Juniors
Ron's right ... we're not talking about you FI.

I'm kinda disappointed now. I was looking forward to hearing how it went if they showed up. Oh well .. next time :twisted:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I didn't get lost, just couldn't find a park, we ended up parking behind a restaurant & we had to drag the guy by his collar while eating a bolonaise to park somewhere eelse.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
TWIZZLE!!!!

Get rid of that pissy pathetic poofy Storm avatar and replace it with a Tigers one Immediately.

We've nailed the pooramatta biatches twice this season. And on our last encounter, we pooed on the pissy pathetic poofy Storm as well.

At least you'll be sporting the avatar of a team that wins :p

18-2 this time, 33-6 last time.

BTW- Ian, your ground was not splooge worthy! Give me Leichhardt or Campbelltown any day :p ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.