What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
It must be getting time for bed, and being silly at the moment, god i hate my job.....it seems like i say this every night :lol: , the place i live in is worse though.

Raining atleast. :mrgreen:

Crusader

Bench
Me too RJ, got an interview with Kelly Services next week so I can tell these tossers to kiss my arse :twisted:

MORNING - One more sleep :mrgreen:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
You telling me to grow up

You who creates threads on urinating in the shower, masturbating contest, and doing No 2s

Toilet humour used to be funny in primary school, which you will find out if you ever you graduate

Now you've even got Oneye responding to your posts

I sure you and he will will live very hapily erer after at Doodie.com.

Forum Idiot

Bench
yeah rightio. "masturbating contest" you make it sound like it was a thread about wanking as much as possible. quite the opposite. youre just jealous because you have erectile disfunctions and cant get it up anymore so no wanking for you. i didnt start a thread about doing number twos. i started a thread about the time spent on the toilet and because this place is filled with hijackers like you ti ended up being about doing number twos. nothing wrong with unrinating in the shower. anything to do with penises seems to enrage you. its all jealousy! dont worry fizzle maybe one day the blood might make its way back to your wee wee. until then you can stay yout of my immature primary school threads you jealous spanner. :arrow:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
so now your getting dfensive about the toilet humour threads, and it was not your fault the some one hijacked them

poor little boy

give me a break

and you've never hijacked.

Idiot hypocrite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts