What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jess

Juniors
Somebody killed my penguin :(

pkaitlynpenguin.jpg

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
the lil red things at the bottom are its feet and the thing in the middle is its head :lol: hey wait i hate penguins
*thinks about phillips island trip in yr10*
those stupid penguins made me wait for hours in the rain i only had a skirt n singlet on :evil: :evil:

Forum Idiot

Bench
i could make a better penguin if i was only using my arse cheeks to put it together. its be a rare "brown penguin". not many of those exist in the wild.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: @Forum Idiot

I'd hate to see that penguin of yours burp!

budz

Juniors
panthers_gurl said:
id hate to have to live with you FI pissing into the shower and chewing toe nails :?
A lot of people piss in the shower. Even George Cant-stand-ya. And i heard from a reliable source that is Madonna that pissing in the shower helps fight against atheletes foot! It was on a 1994 or so interview on the Letterman show.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
budz said:
panthers_gurl said:
id hate to have to live with you FI pissing into the shower and chewing toe nails :?
A lot of people piss in the shower. Even George Cant-stand-ya. And i heard from a reliable source that is Madonna that pissing in the shower helps fight against atheletes foot! It was on a 1994 or so interview on the Letterman show.

Soldiers have been doing that since the war

They got athletes foot and tinea, from wearing the army boots in the mud and slush

Pissing on thier feet in the shower was a known remedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.