What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

socksie

Juniors
glad to hear that
contain yourself, madunit

sounds like a thoroughly challenging and stimulating experience, choppies

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
MG was gonna do one for me, but she has been busy and I have to wear these other crappy avatars to servce my sentence.

I'll PM you later today about it.

Houdini

First Grade
Melstar said:
sick f***!!

I have a question: Do any of you remember a game show, which had a predominantly blue set and had a robot (possibly called Melvin) in which the contestants (school kids) were asked a question, and then the answer was in a grid, kinda like a findaword? The had to answer "Line 2, Piosition 5 - WORD"
Does anyone know the name of it? Its been driving me crazy since the weekend
Don't listen to Choppies :lol:
Wasn't it called "Now You See It"

Embarrassingly, I remember watching this as a kid. And the winners always won really f**ked up prizes like a MacQuarie Dictionary

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I knew Choppies was wrong, I f**king knew it.

So did Mel. Choppies you lying bastard! I kept asking you if you were sure and you said you were.

I knew you were wrong! Blockbusters was way too mid to late 90's

Houdini

First Grade
What the hell was Blockbusters????

Anyone remember Double Dare? That was a great game show

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Double Dare was awesome, that show had made green googem in it.

Always a source of entertainment

Houdini

First Grade
googem? :?

Remember at the end how the winners had to do that obstacle course thing and collect the flags and one of the challenges was going through "the wringer" and when they came out they landed in all the slime and jelly and goo and stuff :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
googem=slime and jelly and goo and stuff

Yeah I remember that, it was funny. No show ever came close to it as far as childrens entertainment went.

Houdini

First Grade
"You Can't Do That On Television" was pretty cool.
They used to get slimed if they said "slime" or have water tipped over them if they said "water" and those Barf Burgers :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We never got that show, and if we did, I never saw it. Probably out being a lil farm boy or playing some sport or something.

TV didn't interest me too much as a kiddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts