What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Just been checking out some awesome Ratt pic's on Steve Pearcys offical site.

seprc803.gif

Ratt in there prime, late 80's

f**k they were a great band, no wonder they sold 15 million albums.

PJ Marshal

Coach
Amen to that! Ron

kids of today are missing out on quality rock cuz of this new age shit like Vanilla Ice, New Kids on the Block, TLC :roll:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
So true Parra Eels, many Australians wouldn't have ever heard of them for the mere fact that they never toured Australia, when i said 15 millions..that was US ALONE!!!

I wish i was in my teens in the 80's :(

PJ Marshal

Coach
I wish i could of spejnt my teens in thw 80's too, cuz then i could of seen Parramatta dominance, the greatest era of music and saw the berlin wall fall down on tv :D

yeah man in australia ratt prob sold about 100 cds me and you prob have at least 50 of em!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
You'd actually be surprised how many Ratt fans there are in OZ, I use to go to Utopia all the time in Syd and everytime i'd wanted to buy Ratt they where sold out...

I've meet stack of Ratt fans in Aus, all my old mates where Ratt fans, all my big Sisters friends where all Ratt, they would have been massive if they toured at there peak with all there members.

PJ Marshal

Coach
your day sounds much more easier, allthough i got hot chicks in my course so its all good they ware them fo shizz tight sports pants, 2 of em are australian skipping reps 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts