What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
not my mate andrew not roo/parra_panther andrew not the andrew i met the other week at the pub andrew but my new andrew who is so fine :D
oh and not you andrew/madunit :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I'm not your mate, I'm not roo, I didn't meet you at a pub, and I'm not fine.

Talk about letting me down gently.

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
ohhhh madunit dont be silly my foot gees you have your own lil bit of my heart along wid raider_69,nevcost and priddo/sato(when hes not being mean to me :lol: )
and then the rest of my heart belongs to luke rooney the panthers and dancing :lol:

Forum Idiot

Bench
damn i had a weird arse dream tonight. it was about a cat/dog and me and my mates pushing our cars into a lake. very strange.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I had a strange drem too, but I'm not disclosing it in public (there was nothing sexually related to it at all)

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
why does evryone like Friday so much, you still have to work all day

I prefer Saturdays

Houdini

First Grade
Fridays are good because you have the entire weekend to look forward to.
Friday nights are better because it means beer and football.
Tonight I hope the Dragons get smashed

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what is it with Sharks and Dragons fans

You guys are like the Hatfields and the MCoys

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
Is anyone doing the winter sleepout cept me? I might go depends if I can convince a friend to freeze there arse of I have tones of ppl going so i might :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.