What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
yes yes omg i asked my sister to write me an eating program before thursday so i can do my healthy shopping!

Alba

Coach
yeah it is but it isnt like a carrot stick diet its just for healthier living cause the way im going im gonna have a heart attack by the time im 20 and ill weigh 150kgs at time of death :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tUp

----
I said i allready feel guilty ok, jst dont rub it in.....geeeez ur as bad as Marrisas mum off the OC

Alba

Coach
fkn STOP with the OC pleeeeeeeease its such a pathetic excuse for a show i will be surprised if it lasts longer than 2 seasons ... 3 max ...

tUp

----
You obviously have no taste whatsoever...as Hulka saud..ur jst jelous coz summer is so hot... go watch melrose

Alba

Coach
i am jealous of noone jesc believe that aiight ... i am happy in my skin i dont need to look like anyone else.. and if melrose was stil on i would be watching it no doubt

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
mornin tetley, (sorry dilmah). I'm aslo a big fan of tea, I never drink coffee, cause its bad for you. Bushels extra stong is my fav.

mornin harry

another perfect day in gods country, I have to drive down to Ballina again thismorning.

it doesn't get any better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts