What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Houdini

First Grade
nope, I was up at the sprightly hour of 5.30am today.
I had a fair bit of work I wanted to get down this morning. Now I have time to bludge a little

Houdini

First Grade
I know #-o
If I actually have work I do it, but there isn't much to be done around here. This is the crusiest job I have ever had.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
there is a rumour he is coming to the Eels next year, and Dykes is going to the Sharkies

it is only a rumour tho, cause he resigned with you guys last year

Houdini

First Grade
Oh, I don't believe any of that stuff. He signed for like 4 or 5 yrs with the sharks and I doubt they would let him go.

I wish he would get back on the field for us though cause we need him.
People seem to think that Dykes will get the release though

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
The source of the rumour claims that it is true, but they all say that.

Contracts dont mean shit now days, Dykes is still under contract, but I for one would be happy to see him go

he has only played about 6 good games in three years, and he is always injured, he also cost us alot of money

Houdini

First Grade
Yeah he has done nothing with you guys. I can't say that I'm that excited at the prospect of getting him back, however we do need a 5/8th so I guess we will see.

Your'e right about the contracts meaning sh*t these days though. Look how many players still get released to go and play elsewhere. They agreed to the terms and then they want out :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts