What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I saw fat and ugly and thought it was Earl, thaen you said 'scores a lot' and I realised it wasn't him.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
First of all, Twizzle Terrigal has been awesome, love it up there, can't wait to leave scum Goulburn once again.

Choppies, haven't got a job as of yet, but still looking.

And then their's Madunit, still celebrating the decision in the US of gay couples to get married.

Madunit, i see you everyday, you no me!

And on that note i'm back going back into the toilet to once again see Madunit and bid him good day kind sir as i watch him head to Bondi.

Dani

Immortal
i want to be put out of my misery.
im up to 17 days straight having this migraine.
its just not cool :cry: :evil:

Dani

Immortal
its a catch 22 at the moment. the migraines make it hard to sleep, then because im sleep deprived the migraine gets worse.
although on a plus side, im on hell strong pain killers, they make me feel funky and walk into things

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Unit, we know the decision in the US courts was good for the world, but lets just get over it, and take off that sailor outfit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts