What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Not sure yet, she's doing training today and tomorrow, we'll see how things go from there then.

madunit wont be posting here during the week as much either come Monday. The Superthread is going to die :( :shock: :cry:

Dani

Immortal
i had such a fun day at the melbourne show, i took a few panadol and my hangover went!
yay! :D

chileman

Coach
Engrish is fine Twizzle dood......don't know why but everytime I read your name I get a craving for Twisties, dislectsic (sp??) or something I guess :p

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
afternoon

very quiet today

good to see everybody working and studying hard.

Pink_Sharkie

Juniors
lol gotta tell ya ppl a wat happened on my bus its a classic.

Well any way my bus is kinda like the snobs that smoke way to much pot and think there betta then ppl( may i say here im not a snob and dont smoke pot coz it messes wit my head to bad) well any way my whole bus got up and sat on one side of the bus so like 4 ppl to a seat it was pretty funny to see the looks on ppl's faces when we pulled into skool.

Houdini

First Grade
Hello Everybody.

I have just sat through a 2hr exam as part of my training and am nervously waiting for my results.

Houdini

First Grade
WOOHOO!

Houdini scores 99%.
I feel very much relieved.

But I have to sit another exam on Thurs before I am qualified :(

Hey Crusader! How was your holiday?

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
How many times has the word 'definitely' been spelt incorrectly around here?

There is no 'a' in definitely, so don't put one in there!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
good to see you dropin Houduni, and well done

and hi Crusader, see you next week

Status
Not open for further replies.