What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
chileman said:
Morning Twizzle....just looked at your post count....you've been a busy Beaver in LU, but what is an antipop :p

The guy in the avatar is Les Calypool, from Primus. Brilliant bass player, and one of my favourite bands.

They do a song called Antipop, which is also the name of one of thier albums.

"I am the Antipop,

and it'll run against the grain

till the day I drop"

He hates pop music and manufactured pop singers, and so do I.

chileman

Coach
Morning Houdini, go you good thing, being sneaky is fun! ;-)
Twizzle, I'm downloading that song now...I'll give you my verdict :mrgreen: (have to erase it after I listen to it,, we're not allowed to have mp3's on our work pc's :cry: )

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
i did, and no one answered. I sent a sms and asked what time would be best to call.

still no answer :(

Crusader

Bench
What's the number chileman? :lol:

Yep back, but not for long :mrgreen:

I do too Chops, and it has a banana bar in it :p

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
My boss wont let me have the internet at work, I'll be too busy wandering around making heaps of money.

Mt boss happens to spend all day on the net, he told us so. :lol: He'd probably be quite happy to see me emulating him. 8)

choppies, I've met you, you don't have a belly button at all.

liar :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
We played "I'll show you mine if you show me yours." Choppies showed me his belly button and it wasn't there, so I sent him to the catbox.

I said "No choppies, thats a bad choppies! uht goddammit! Screw you guys, i'm going home!" and with that I kicked choppies out of his house and set him in the catbox.

And they all lived happily ever after

The end.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
nah, he was in the catbox before we got that carried away.

in other news....

I got me a new place to live!

**dances**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts