What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
chileman said:
Where you moving too Maddy?
I'll be moving to Sutherland. I shall stalk dragons fans and if I see any, I'll hit em with a big stick.

I'll have to go down and inspect the place on friday. Thats when I tell them that they are worthwhile to have me in their house.

Its allegedly 40 mins from central (going by train timetable) so around 2 hours by train should get me there. :lol:

Houdini

First Grade
yeah, but the smart ones catch the south coast trains from central which only has 1 stop at Hurstville before Sutherland.

Thats a shire tip for you unit

chileman

Coach
:lol: I like to work backwards!
So can you tell me what street without spilling anymore details....and is it a unit??? You'll be neighbours with Jimbo now....you'll get a visit from chile next time I'm down to visit my parents ;-)

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I dunno the address, it wasn't in the advert i got. I'll find Jimbo and we can go and maim dragons persons with big sticks. :p 8)

Godz Illa

Coach
madunit said:
Maybe reason with the dragons fans to go away then :lol:
You'll find much more success with this approach. Underneath the bravado and the spectacular brute strength, we are very reasonable people.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
okie doke. I hope they won't feel the urge to attack me with big sticks and their other big things

Godz Illa

Coach
madunit said:
okie doke. I hope they won't feel the urge to attack me with big sticks and their other big things
Just don't knock our wonderful Oki Jubilee again and you'll be fine.

chileman

Coach
Godz Illa said:
madunit said:
Just don't knock our wonderful Oki Jubilee again and you'll be fine.
Oki Jubilee Sucks ......Sizzlers across the road is the place to be :p

Godz Illa

Coach
lol
'Wonderful' not a strong enough word? How do you like 'astonishing'? 'Magnificent'? 'Dazzling'? 'Stunning'?
I didnt know you held Oki Jubilee in such high regard Mel.

Dani

Immortal
my hot water system is broked. i had to have a cold shower, i think i may cry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts