What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raider_69

Post Whore
so id like to get the fellas perspective on this situation
should i put this sheila away even though im not all that keen on her for anything bar a friendship and risk hurting her feelings and what not OR should i set her straight and say to her that i just want to be friends and not get in the bed with her?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
what does you gut instinct tell you to do Raider, deep down inside where you live.

we cant answer personal qustions cause we dont know the full extent of your realtion ship with the girl

sounds to me like you wanna bone her but not have a relationship, put yourself in her position, what if you wnated somne one and they just wanted to use you

you'd probably be pissed off.

its your call dude

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sorry, you wanted a straight answer

Seaworld is on Southport Spit.

Its the entrace to the broadwater, and if you paddle across when the wind is from the north you can get good waves on southern end of Stradbroke Island.

Nice pub there too. Bit tricky paddling back tho if you go to the pub.

legallyblonde

Juniors
Twizzle said:
sorry, you wanted a straight answer

Seaworld is on Southport Spit.

Its the entrace to the broadwater, and if you paddle across when the wind is from the north you can get good waves on southern end of Stradbroke Island.

Nice pub there too. Bit tricky paddling back tho if you go to the pub.

thanks mate :D

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
legallyblonde said:
haha oh i meant Letitia Spit! 8)

Letita spit is at the most northern point of Fingal Head. You need to drive down through Tweed and head to Fingal.

Or perhaps an easier way of explaining it is that it is on the other side of the river from Duranbah (Dbah as most of the surfers call it).

You can also access it from Dbar, by paddling over, across the Tweed River, alot easier than the Southport Spit.

Its only about a 50 metre paddle, beware of boats, busy little spot.

chileman

Coach
Buenos tardes MG.....(by the way MG, do you have TGIFridays close to you......that restaurant rocks, especially their ribs *drools*)
Family are good thanks twizzle although chileboy no.1 told me last night he wants to play for the Brisbane Lions when he grows up :? gotta get this AFL outta his system...lol! How's the Twizzle family???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts