What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Houdini said:
Sth Coast was good Twiz

Stayed in an apartment in Husskison

what happened ?

did you run out of petrol ?

I thought you meant south coast, not just down the road.

We get a shit load of dolphins up here, particularly in winter, the water is lousy with them.

I remmember one day while we were surfing at Snapper Rocks, we were in a rip and the dolphins were feeding on a school of makerel, they kept surfacing right next to us, you could almost touch them and these two teenage girls almost shit themselves and paddled for the beach.

They are pretty big when they are up close.

Another time out at Greenmount, my son was on a boogie board, and a school of dolphins came in. His mate paddled over to a dolphin to have a look. He was on a boogie baord and had flippers on. The dolphin came over to him and mimicked him splashing his tail in the water like he had filppers on also.

This went on for a few minutes while they both copied one another, then the dolphin left.

Absolutely incredible animals.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
no avatar is better than mine. This is the sign that used to be at the entrance to Kogarah

Phillips

Referee
Earl here a new avatar for you :lol:

Greg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.