What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rabbitohs Rumors, Signings and News

ADAM_SMITH

Juniors
We could do with corey horsboro if canberra release him,he could be the mongrel we nei
his terrible

i would rather Guler, who i think will be cheaper and has more upside. Hasnt been really used well down at Canberra.

His a prop who can play big mins however, Ricky trying to make him a impact player.

Guler has a massive motor. Bit like Terrel May can almost go the whole 80. But has defence lapses, if he gets that out of his game will be good. Souths junior also.

Bring him and Royce Hunt!!!!

Steenson123

Juniors
Being realistic, Moale and Kelpie are still developing. Next season will be critical, as both will have a Legend Coach and a stable milieu. There will be minimal room for excuses or lazy play.
Further, its unrealistic to expect multiple forward imports, a strong 8 or 10 is what is most urgent. In any case I'm sure Burt will rattle a few cages and get the type of players he needs to succeed.

callmack1

Staff member

I hope we keep him. He's been one of the shining lights this year for sure. While you probably don't want him being your first-choice winger heading into 2025, he is a fantastic depth player who doesn't look out of place in first grade.

I hope we keep him.

callmack1

Staff member

Awesome stuff!! Congrats Wayne! Honored to have the only currently working Hall of Fame coach returning to our club.

speedster

Juniors
Oh well no pengai jun next year,going to catalans, and still no answer about hunt,guler,or anyone else
Catalans eh? Well, we will really miss those 4 good games he would have played next year. Might be better off with a prop that plays every week. There will be players let go and made available down the track so Wayne will wait and see what opportunities present. Parra will be letting go of some forwards and Wayne is the best at revitalising players who have gone off the boil elsewhere like Campbell-Gillard & Lane for example.

doyen

Bench
Dylan WALKER is possibly available---a Sths junior who is a very handy utility--played 4 tests for Aust. & SOO---Bennett could get the best out of him!!

themacemaceman

Juniors
Put Milne in the front row. He’s as mad as a cut snake. He don’t take a backward step
Put him on some beefcake during the off season and put another 10kgs on him.
If Wiki and Tyrell can go from wing to front why not Taane?

callmack1

Staff member

Damn. I'm a bit disappointed about this. I think TPJ at a strong club under Wayne could be the making of him and it could have been one of the signings of the Season. He would have really helped replace what we're going to lose with Tom going. I know some would disagree, but I really wanted this to happen.

However, I guess if he's after big bucks, then it's not worth it. All this has to come at the right price, and it seems he may have been asking too much. Plus, I don't think Wayne would let him slip through his fingers if he really, really wanted him.

Ah well, we move onto the next target hopefully.

I will admit, I am a little concerned about the salary cap as things stand but that could all clear up in time. We don't yet have news on the futures of the likes of Chee Kam, Milne, Tass, Ilias, Havili etc. So, we wait and see.

handyman2190

Bench

Damn. I'm a bit disappointed about this. I think TPJ at a strong club under Wayne could be the making of him and it could have been one of the signings of the Season. He would have really helped replace what we're going to lose with Tom going. I know some would disagree, but I really wanted this to happen.

However, I guess if he's after big bucks, then it's not worth it. All this has to come at the right price, and it seems he may have been asking too much. Plus, I don't think Wayne would let him slip through his fingers if he really, really wanted him.

Ah well, we move onto the next target hopefully.

I will admit, I am a little concerned about the salary cap as things stand but that could all clear up in time. We don't yet have news on the futures of the likes of Chee Kam, Milne, Tass, Ilias, Havili etc. So, we wait and see.
Ive heard we are im negotiations with tass to keep him,and i hope we do, our backline stocks are not good,we should be raiding lower grades for talent, all our nsw and sgball are smallish bodies