What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
im in a similar situation to Alba. I'm sick and have 4 graveyard shifts to do, starting tonight. :(

Alba

Coach
jus got home from work :( tried to scam leavin early and letting someone else do the end of my shift but the manager wouldnt do it cause it was overtime on sunday rates so i had to stay :( my throat is so so so sore *cries*

btw i watched the Arsenal game it was aiiiiiight man!

also id like to add that i am a jinx .. from now on i will follow the Roosters and Manly just so they suffer the same fate as Newcastle and Souths !! MuaHAhaHAHaHAHhHAA!! jokesssssssssssssssssssssss *winkz*

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the Storm are in a bit of a rut

maybe they should play all thier games in Sydney, they are sh*t at O.P.

Dani

Immortal
i was going to ask craig bellamy if i could play halfback next week for storm...but he would have just thought i was a drunk wanker....which isnt too far from the truth tbh

Nevcost

Juniors
hello all

I don't think you'll ever find annother bloke with as much bad luck with the girls I meet, either I'm too shy to go up and approach them or the ones I do, have problems that prevent me from getting into a relationship with them ie they're bloody teenyboppers who pose as eighteen year olds or older, their too old or their seeing other people

Nevcost

Juniors
yeah bloody hell, at the time I didn't know about it, but this chick that I liked was 15 turning 16. I've just turned 20, how disgusting is that. In fact she's even younger than my little brother

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am so sick I feel like dying. We have no hot water in the house, which means no long hot shower before work.

I got a message on my hpone last night. Some girl whose name doesn't ring a bell to me at all, wants to me to go out with her sometime. I don't even know how she got my number. I can't contact her, damn private number bullcrap.

Well time to go to work and die some more. Wish I had've called in sick in now :(

Alba

Coach
sickness :( i feel for maddy :( i am glad i dont hav to work today or tonight i have the flu and i feel like someones bashing my head with a hammer ...

newlyweds is on!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
im am soooooooo sick. I think I may be getting bronchitis. My ribs are sore from coughing so much. All i do is sleep and cough then work.

I have one thing going for me I guess, good work ethic

bye bye children

Status
Not open for further replies.