What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

final say

Juniors
He has a disinterested’ demeanour about him but he’s getting the numbers regularly
That's a good summary. People see and appreciate different things. Personally I like to see 100% effort, if you drop the ball That's fine, just give me your best. He hasn't given his best.
Not going to be an issue with JFH.
The worst part is that the couldn't give a toss attitude is toxic in a playing group- the Warriors played thier best when thier stars were out this year, 17 blokes giving 100%.

Matua

Bench
That's a good summary. People see and appreciate different things. Personally I like to see 100% effort, if you drop the ball That's fine, just give me your best. He hasn't given his best.
Not going to be an issue with JFH.
The worst part is that the couldn't give a toss attitude is toxic in a playing group- the Warriors played thier best when thier stars were out this year, 17 blokes giving 100%.
You thinking he's got a bad attitude isn't him underperforming, as you initially claimed. As a player he's probably our best performed player across the year. The times when you mention the Warriors playing their best he was in the team.

Wb1234

Referee
We've often had really good coaches up in the UK, but never really had any good NRL coaches aside from Lowe. Our coaches in the NRL seem to be shit despite being apprentices to good coaches.

@final say B/S, due to our lack of prop rotation both him and Barnett do lots of hit ups/average hit ups, and if we're near the line he usually does multiple as he's out best weapon at that end of the field.
Yeh because the warriors have been scoring so many tries

final say

Juniors
You thinking he's got a bad attitude isn't him underperforming, as you initially claimed. As a player he's probably our best performed player across the year. The times when you mention the Warriors playing their best he was in the team.
Well , you being a kiwi Union fan and your interpretation of the game...certainly highlights the divide between Aus and NZ / League and Union.
Funnily enough in the same thread you're discussing the lack of adequate Kiwi coaches ..
The irony.
AFB simply hasn't played with the gritty determination and hard work expected of a front rower - thier job.
I've seen far more spirited carries from outside backs half his size.
Luckily with JFH you'll have a genuine front rower that won't be waiting for the game to open up before he carries the ball and he won't be scoring tries- he'll be doing his job.

Wb1234

Referee
Well , you being a kiwi Union fan and your interpretation of the game...certainly highlights the divide between Aus and NZ / League and Union.
Funnily enough in the same thread you're discussing the lack of adequate Kiwi coaches ..
The irony.
AFB simply hasn't played with the gritty determination and hard work expected of a front rower - thier job.
Luckily with JFH you'll have a genuine front rower that won't be waiting for the game to open up before he carries the ball and he won't be scoring tries- he'll be doing his job.
100 percent

Matua

Bench
The irony.
You are a very strange person. My enjoying rugby has nothing to do with my assessing the play of players in another sport. The fact you think it would is very childish.

I don't like AFB, am glad to see him going, much prefer JFH, but AFB has been good this year despite your protestations. I'm going to put watching the Warriors actual matches in the same boat as your living in NZ and being a kid from Chch - bullshit.

final say

Juniors
You are a very strange person. My enjoying rugby has nothing to do with my assessing the play of players in another sport. The fact you think it would is very childish.

I don't like AFB, am glad to see him going, much prefer JFH, but AFB has been good this year despite your protestations. I'm going to put watching the Warriors actual matches in the same boat as your living in NZ and being a kid from Chch - bullshit.
Hahaha
" I don't like AFB, am glad to see him going, much prefer JFH"
I'm glad you came to that after I walked your dumbarse through it lol.

I watch anywhere between 4 to 6 games a week and as I have a keen interest in the Warriors in particular, they're always included.
I'd hazard a guess that you only watch the Warriors... and then Union .. maybe 3 or 4 games a week judging by your in depth knowledge of the international calendar , Super Rugby and the NPC .
By watching a significant amount of Union ( which clearly you do) more than League, you will have a lack of feeling in regards to the speed of the game, the work rate and skill. AFB would look like a genius after watching that trash. If you watched enough League, you'd see him as an over payed and overrated prop.

Wb1234

Referee
Hahaha

I watch anywhere between 4 to 6 games a week and as I have a keen interest in the Warriors in particular, they're always included.
I'd hazard a guess that you only watch the Warriors... and then Union .. maybe 3 or 4 games a week judging by your in depth knowledge of the international calendar , Super Rugby and the NPC .
By watching a significant amount of Union ( which clearly you do) more than League, you will have a lack of feeling in regards to the speed of the game, the work rate and skill. AFB would look like a genius after watching that trash. If you watched enough League, you'd see him as an over payed and overrated prop.
I was thinking this then you go and post it

the guy does know a lot about the warriors but you’re spot on

final say

Juniors
I was thinking this then you go and post it

the guy does know a lot about the warriors but you’re spot on
Anyone who watches just one team ( their team) will have a completely screwed view and feeling for the game. .. throw in a bit of Union and you'd create pure fog over what a good performance actually looks like.
The Warriors main issue has been attack, AFB try scoring feats only puts an exclamation point on that.. a crash play has been the go too...
They haven't had their starting 6 or 7 most of the year is a big part of that but Webby hasn't pulled the right levers to rectify what has been the most predictable attack in the game.
CNK actually ignited their backline at 6 with a strong running game helping free up the outside space. He needed to put some threats closer to the ruck.
CHT is alright but no genuine threat . Martin is a good 7 and does a good job in that role ( kicks, passes and tackles well)
They needed a 6 and CHT isn't it ( probably a good 14)
Metcalf will be back this week and it'll be a different side.

Matua

Bench
Hahaha

This just reiterates my early comment about you being strange. You have no idea what my viewing habits are, just like I have no idea what yours are. My only real knowledge of you is of someone who likes to troll rugby on this forum and pretend to be from places you're not. I don't even know what NRL team you support because I never actually see you post about the team you support.

Such is your propensity to lie in this thread I have no idea if you watch 4 to 6 games a week. I'm not saying it's impossible, when I was at uni we'd watch all the NRL and Super/NPC matches on any given weekend, but given your track record I just cant trust you.

Also, hilarious comment about you walking me through AFB - if you had any of the claimed knowledge you have about me, or actually read any of my posts about him over the years you'll know my feelings about him, I've never been a fan and was disgusted when the Kiwis picked him.

Wb1234

Referee
Anyone who watches just one team ( their team) will have a completely screwed view and feeling for the game. .. throw in a bit of Union and you'd create pure fog over what a good performance actually looks like.
The Warriors main issue has been attack, AFB try scoring feats only puts an exclamation point on that.. a crash play has been the go too...
They haven't had their starting 6 or 7 most of the year is a big part of that but Webby hasn't pulled the right levers to rectify what has been the most predictable attack in the game.
CNK actually ignited their backline at 6 with a strong running game helping free up the outside space. He needed to put some threats closer to the ruck.
CHT is alright but no genuine threat . Martin is a good 7 and does a good job in that role ( kicks, passes and tackles well)
They needed a 6 and CHT isn't it ( probably a good 14)
Metcalf will be back this week and it'll be a different side.
Too late season is done

Fisher Harris is someone they can build the side around

his consistency and coming from a winning culture

most of their good attack seems to come from good offloads from their forwards their backs don’t seem that dangerous themselves

webster has one more season where they have to make the eight

Madge is the coach they should’ve got instead of Webster

final say

Juniors
This just reiterates my early comment about you being strange. You have no idea what my viewing habits are, just like I have no idea what yours are. My only real knowledge of you is of someone who likes to troll rugby on this forum and pretend to be from places you're not. I don't even know what NRL team you support because I never actually see you post about the team you support.

Such is your propensity to lie in this thread I have no idea if you watch 4 to 6 games a week. I'm not saying it's impossible, when I was at uni we'd watch all the NRL and Super/NPC matches on any given weekend, but given your track record I just cant trust you.

Also, hilarious comment about you walking me through AFB - if you had any of the claimed knowledge you have about me, or actually read any of my posts about him over the years you'll know my feelings about him, I've never been a fan and was disgusted when the Kiwis picked him.
Yeah, I knew I hit the nail on the head.
We're back to the uni days lol

final say

Juniors
You might be the only person worse than him. You set up a whole new account to pretend to be born in NZ because nobody took your posts about NZ seriously.
I love hearing that for the 1000th time, real fresh come back. I'm glad I had such a profound impact that you couldn't ever move on.
Tell me on the doll where the gobsmacked hurt you?

Maximus

Coach
I love hearing that for the 1000th time, real fresh come back. I'm glad I had such a profound impact that you couldn't ever move on.
Tell me on the doll where the gobsmacked hurt you?

I'd be embarrassed to have to set up a new account and lie to try to gain credibility on a topic I know nothing about.

Latest posts