What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
ive spent 12 hours on the phone to a chick in the last 3 days.

my phone bill this month is almost a grand *eek*

good thing she's a sharkies fan

Raider_69

Post Whore
unit has girl germs!!!

ive spent 2 nights in the last 14 with a sharks fan, careful unit they are half vampire, i have a hicky on my neck the size of Tasmania

Raider_69

Post Whore
unit im sure i dont have to explain to you the art of working downstairs at a slow, steady and highly erotic fashion. har har har!

Raider_69

Post Whore
so back on topic
Unit has a girlfriend!

And she's a sharks fan... seems post whores attract sharks fans... if things go well i might end up at a few sharks games before the year is out...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
unit im sure i dont have to explain to you the art of working downstairs at a slow, steady and highly erotic fashion. har har har!
f**k slow and steady! you gotta get the job done as quickly as possible so you can get your arse down the pub and tell your mates. ;)

Raider_69

Post Whore
madunit said:
f**k slow and steady! you gotta get the job done as quickly as possible so you can get your arse down the pub and tell your mates. ;)

except at this point it was 5am in the morning, and no pubs would be open, so i allowed the slow and steady method

make no mistake, i was there at beer o'clock (or 12 midday) with a couple of mates for a few tellin em allll about it

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
so back on topic
Unit has a girlfriend!

And she's a sharks fan... seems post whores attract sharks fans... if things go well i might end up at a few sharks games before the year is out...
You aren't my girlfriend, my bitch, yes, my girlfriend, no.

You gonna be dragged to the sharkies game this week? I will be there cos she wants to meet up with me there.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Raider_69 said:
except at this point it was 5am in the morning, and no pubs would be open, so i allowed the slow and steady method

make no mistake, i was there at beer o'clock (or 12 midday) with a couple of mates for a few tellin em allll about it
good enough for me, you shall be pardoned

Raider_69

Post Whore
thank you Reverend unit

na wont be there this week, am saving for a weekend to canberra with some friends, including maybe her, but if all goes well there i might end up at one or two this season, since im draggin her to a raiders game HAR!

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
hahaha good work.

in all seriousness, i cant wait til the weekend. She's f**king awesome! too good for lil ol me.

Status
Not open for further replies.