What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alba

Coach
i got 6/7 in the tips .. so p'd off cause i tipped manly .. i never tip them!! buttttttt due to eeny meeny myny mo they got the tip .. DAMMMMMIT!!!

choc_soldier

Coach
I was on TV for a few of the Panthers games last year, but not so this year... Channel 9 must have got the message that my melon actually detracts viewers from their telecasts...

Raider_69

Post Whore
i was told by a channel 9 that apon my head getting on the tele they suffered a 55% down ward spike in ratings :? :lol:

Dani

Immortal
the camera focused right on me when i went up to canberra to watch storm ealier this year. the most embarrassing thing to ever happen to me. within 2 minutes i got about 6 sms' of people telling me i was on tv.

aussies1st

Staff member
Sounds familar to this weeks score 48 - 10. Raiders fail to score in the 2nd half and get blitzed, geez nothing has changed. :(

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
aussies1st said:
Sounds familar to this weeks score 48 - 10. Raiders fail to score in the 2nd half and get blitzed, geez nothing has changed. :(

Raiders could end up with the spoon if Knights and Bunnies win

earlier on they were second on the ladder

what a fall from grace

Status
Not open for further replies.