What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phillips

Referee
pretty good so far, my course is monday and tuesday at the Ag college in Orange, im doing animal management cert 2 and will in a few weeks do workplacement at the vets or if not somewhere else

next weeks lesson we go to the RSPCA :)

only bad thing is that in the future we do some work on horses, f**k i hate horses :x

have you started your course yet, Messiah?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Phillips said:
pretty good so far, my course is monday and tuesday at the Ag college in Orange, im doing animal management cert 2 and will in a few weeks do workplacement at the vets or if not somewhere else

next weeks lesson we go to the RSPCA :)

only bad thing is that in the future we do some work on horses, f**k i hate horses :x

have you started your course yet, Messiah?

Sounds good mate, it's great to work in a field you enjoy.

Yep, started on Monday night. My classes are nights Monday Tuesday Wednesday.

As I said earlier I'm doing a business management course. So far we've worked on Communication skills & accounting ( :x ).

Luckily the teachers I have are funny guys, so they make things interesting.

P.S My first text book costs $65 :shock:

It's Storming here..... A Melbourne Storm :lol:

Gotta ride for about 3/4 of an hour on me Motorbike today..... :( Bloody weather forcasters. :x

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I do 300 sit up with my gym work, a few times a week

I'm lean and mean, but I do shower occasionally #-o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts