What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach
No chance mate. I used to travel to Canberra to watch the away game whilst living in Syd.

I will just be travelling to ALL away games now....LOL....

Priorities mate, priorities...LOL.....

You know I breathe Royal Blue......

2 True Blues

Coach
I have gotta go and get some firewood.

My feet are farkin freezin, and it's farkin hard to have farkin fun when it's so farkin cold.
f**k.........

[furrycat]

Coach
I remember when I spewed on the way to Paris because the airline food had fish in it... and airline fish doesn't agree with me.

When we stopped over in Singapore god I smelt bad. And I left the toothbrush in the f**king airport bathroom in Singapore! The taps and toilets were automatic... I broke the soap dispenser because I didn't know it was automatic. The cleaner got angry at me.

Crusher

Coach
[furrycat] said:
I remember when I spewed on the way to Paris because the airline food had fish in it... and airline fish doesn't agree with me.

When we stopped over in Singapore god I smelt bad. And I left the toothbrush in the f**king airport bathroom in Singapore! The taps and toilets were automatic... I broke the soap dispenser because I didn't know it was automatic. The cleaner got angry at me.

try dog food

As a kid I was on a plane with the family to Proserpine, and got airsick. Was only a small plane (Piper Navajo) - 16 seater, and I was like something out of the exorcist. Everyone was passing their sick bags down to me, and I kept filling em up. The whole joint stunk.

Crusher

Coach
newtownbluebags said:
Tales from the Technicolour Yawn!.............:crazy:

technicolor_small.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.