What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

2 True Blues

Coach

newtownbluebags said:
use the neighbours fence!...:lol: :lol: :crazy:

Would have NBB. But is not the neighbours fence also yours. Thus leaving you with the neighbours yard openly attached to yours without the fence....

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
2 True Blues said:

Would have NBB. But is not the neighbours fence also yours. Thus leaving you with the neighbours yard openly attached to yours without the fence....

Gimmie land, lots of land & a starry sky above! dont fence me in!................:lol: :lol: :lol:

2 True Blues

Coach
Dont need the damn fire now anyway. Went and got just under 350 kilos of wood and just been out the back chopping some up.

So bloody hot and sweaty I had to take my shirt off. LMAO....

Note to self: Next time you get cold feet and your cold, get off your farkin arse and do something. It warms you up !!! ( Walking to kitchen fridge for beer not sufficient ).....

2 True Blues

Coach
So forum educated footy guru's. Can the Jets beat Canberra in Canberra for the first time since entering the Premier League comp back in 2000.

We beat them 34 to 24 at Henson earlier this year, where we are still undefeated at home.

Last week we won 54 to 10 against Wests.

Canberra lost 50 to 30 against Saints/Illawarra.

Chances anyone ????

2 True Blues

Coach
Speaking about fires.

My girls friend from work also co-owns a shop down this way.

There was a fire that gutted the joint and unfortunately they lost a wad of cash over it.

Anyway this Restaurant/shop had a stockpile of alcohol out the back that apart from being slightly SMOKE damaged is totally drinkable.

They are all small bottle of pre mix and the insurance company siad they could not re sell it cause of the smoke damage.

Anyway Just got a truck load of the sh*t ranging from Jim Beam Black, Wild Turkey. Smirnoff, Vodka crusiers, Cougar RUM.

It was tough but someone had to take it off their hands for next to chips.

Think I have put on 4 kilos in the last month just getting rid of the evidence.

LOL............:alcho: :thumn :thumn 8-[ ;-)

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
I feel for your liver 2TB.....:lol: Drink up! :lol: :crazy:

I've had to go easy lately as gout from the booze was lockin me joints up!

2 True Blues

Coach
Are you gonna be in town for the game mate. I am taking my girlfriend and her 6 year old son.

It's gonna be his first time to the footy ( Could not think of a better game to take him too either. )

However gonna have to change history stats in order for us to win down there mate....!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.