What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 7 VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
*Burns Crushers roses before he can give them to RK*

*Takes keys to van and drives away*

Crusher

Coach
Timmah said:
*Burns Crushers roses before he can give them to RK*

*Takes keys to van and drives away*

the last thing Timmah sees before pasing out

B00066D4S8.01-ACO79F85RRNE2._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

RK

First Grade
newtownbluebags said:
Boldness???:crazy:

When I log into the forums, I make sure that the threads in bold are read before I log out and there were millions of them so it took me a little while, but I did it!!!

[furrycat]

Coach
RaiderKate said:
When I log into the forums, I make sure that the threads in bold are read before I log out and there were millions of them so it took me a little while, but I did it!!!

There is a button you can press "Mark all threads read" and it all goes away :lol:

newtownbluebags

Post Whore
RaiderKate said:
Oh yeah, I know what ya mean..now they go into the second page! :crazy: cwazy!

RK

First Grade
[furrycat] said:
There is a button you can press "Mark all threads read" and it all goes away :lol:

Yeh but then I dont know what's been happening. I need to know what is going on in the world of the FFB!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.