What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

IT'S NOW OFFICIAL- The Merged Illawarra Stain George Wanker Troll Team of the Decade

Quigs

Immortal
Just done a quick google search on upcoming entertainment at the Allawah Club for the month of July.

Apart from Muzzboy the Dancing Queen appearing most nights they had a surprise artist appearing for the first two weekends.

Knock me down with a feather.

He was introduced as the Jimi Hendrix of the Red PA. The Wizard Of Wollongong Road .... the effervescent ethnic ....

biker-1.jpg

Now, not like some in here that use pics of members I have followed the Forum rules and disguised the members face.

But I just thought ballboy was a useless farkwit, I didn't know he was a piano accordonist farkwit too.

Yeah we tease him a lot cause we've got him on the spot, welcome back,
Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

Last edited:
(the old website I uploaded the pics to and linked off no longer exists - it has disappeared off into the abyss)

Quigs

Immortal
That's theft!!
Narrhhh not that. I stopped paying the bill. Business Catalyst and all of its website community got devoured by Mr Adobe who eventually said it was closing down all the sites and such sites were not transferable. So bottom line was new total rebuild of the existing Biff site or pay big money to have some developer do it for moi.

Over 1000 pages involved, yeah narrh. Just blew full time on it. Its Gonski. Fun while it lasted.

The pics used in the thread were stored in files up on the Biff server but not actually linked to web pages as content. Just housed up there for convenience. Nuffin' more than that.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Narrhhh not that. I stopped paying the bill. Business Catalyst and all of its website community got devoured by Mr Adobe who eventually said it was closing down all the sites and such sites were not transferable. So bottom line was new total rebuild of the existing Biff site or pay big money to have some developer do it for moi.

Over 1000 pages involved, yeah narrh. Just blew full time on it. Its Gonski. Fun while it lasted.

The pics used in the thread were stored in files up on the Biff server but not actually linked to web pages as content. Just housed up there for convenience. Nuffin' more than that.
I understand all that. All mine were on PhotoBucket. Didn't want to pay the freight anymore so they be gone.

Latest posts