What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misanthrope

Staff member
We all just need big f**k-off neon signs around our necks that tell each other how we feel.

That's the thing. If anything, we've both been insanely open since we started dating. She's made no secret of how much she likes me and I've been the same with her. But I have anxiety disorder, so at the slightest break down of communication, my mind finds the most painful scenario and stresses on it. If I weren't in classes all evening, I'd probably have fainted by now. It's a pain in the ass. All of my meds and stuff are back in Oz, because I haven't had an attack since 2003.

sh*t, sh*t, sh*t.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Gah! i wish i could be that calm.

I have a mixed messages boy too and it's driving me crazy...er.

Depends on which day you get me babe - sometimes im :| and sometimes im :crazy:

He reckons he's had a string of unbalanced G/Fs and often tells me that 'any girl interested in him must be crazy' (even though, quite obviously, im interested in him)
If thats true, and he just doesn't want another girlfriend, i think thats ok with me. But if he ends up ditching me for another girl, i'll lose it.

Dutchy

Immortal
In all honesty. I am not very disfunctional. Just choose to be a s**t. Rebounding since the broken engagement.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ah, didn't know that. I'm not sure I'd know how to ask for it here, unfortunately. Had a hell of a lot of trouble getting something for mosquito bites - and I had the bites to show them.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Jess is pimping me out. Niiiiiiiiiiiiice.

pd-pe-1975-lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.