What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hey guys, I'm old, what the hell is a super thread?

Is it some sort of drunk thread where every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday you get drunk and post crap?

My kind of thread, Im always posting sh*t and waking up thinking, WTF did I post last night :p

If it's not, just delete this, if I'm not cool enough anymore, be nice. :)

(I am not cool)

To be honest I can't believe this sort of thread doesn't attract a "non-post-count" rule :lol:

McLovin

Staff member
my baby's so vain she is almost a mirror, and the sound of her name sends a permanent shiver down my spine...

Dutchy

Immortal
hey guys, I'm old, what the hell is a super thread?

Is it some sort of drunk thread where every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday you get drunk and post crap?

My kind of thread, Im always posting sh*t and waking up thinking, WTF did I post last night :p

If it's not, just delete this, if I'm not cool enough anymore, be nice. :)

(I am not cool)

and Tuesday. But me thinks it is only I who will get hammered Mon and Tues nights :?

Misanthrope

Staff member
so it's over, or its on officially?

It's still going. If anything, the phone call I made to patch things up turning in to a four hour 'learning each other' phone call helped things along nicely. Got dinner with her tonight and I've convinced her (well, it didn't take much convincing) to come to my house on Saturday night for dinner.

McLovin

Staff member
Sif...

lol at the old man that got stabbed in the ear for grabbing the hairdresser...

McLovin

Staff member
This was at the old folks home. The lady that does all the haircuts was grabbed by some crazy old coot who thought she was trying to kill him. He's usually restrained by 2 nurses to get his hair done btw...

Misanthrope

Staff member
I miss getting haircuts with my chesty, blonde hair-dresser. Old Korean ladies who don't speak any English just don't cut it.

Misanthrope

Staff member
You've been here, McLovin. Did you ever consider going into a double pole barber for a little 'extra service'? For 50,000 won you get a haircut and a BJ :lol:

And don't get me started on getting coffee delivered to your house. 100,000 won for a coffee? I think I know what the extra 98,000 won covers :crazy:

McLovin

Staff member
lol...I went there for the sights, not so much the service. May i suggest a few backwater European countries if you need an oil change??

I've never seen so many prostitutes in my life than when i was in Korea. Coulda sworn i saw the word 'sex' under their Maccas menu...

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's still going. If anything, the phone call I made to patch things up turning in to a four hour 'learning each other' phone call helped things along nicely. Got dinner with her tonight and I've convinced her (well, it didn't take much convincing) to come to my house on Saturday night for dinner.
Just for the ladies, dinner in man talk means sex.;-):cool:

McLovin

Staff member
Any of you f**king pricks move!! And i'll execute every mother f**king last one of ya!!

Pulp Fiction is a wonderful movie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts