What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutchy

Immortal
:(

SoftCock.jpg

McLovin

Staff member
Farkin internet is operating like a busted bewb. Slow as a miss america contestant...

Misanthrope

Staff member
It's tempting. I'm quite taken with this girl, but I don't want to get another dose of heart-break and such. Took me a while to recover from the last round :lol:

Talk about your mixed messages. Not often you hear 'I love you' and 'I can't do this' in one night. Poor girl bounced between crying and kissing and apologising and swooning. I can't imagine how she must be feeling.

Me, I'm just bracing for the inevitable. It's going to make life around here f**king awkward.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
turtles are a good source of protein, so in order to prevent them from decaying, you have to keep them in your freezer

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
due to the amount of moisture in their body, the water expands, just like the polar ice caps

Dutchy

Immortal
Just finished a 2 hour driving lesson with my neighbour...damn 18yos and their school uniforms :fist:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
ahh driving lessons, i remember those...

i was a shocker tbh, im better now though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts