What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bazal

Post Whore
Winter sucks. And MC is a tiny, flaccid wang whom I could drink under the table without even having to get drunk :fist: Light beer.....f**k off....

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
one of the support guys at work is selling maltesers for charity... or something...

wish me luck in not gaining 10kg today.

they used to bring giant freddos and koalas to work... easilly the office would go through a box a day

so much fatness!

McLovin

Staff member
Winter sucks. And MC is a tiny, flaccid wang whom I could drink under the table without even having to get drunk :fist: Light beer.....f**k off....

Shaddup...go have another sipping of your world famous "Baz'z Soft & Light Lager"

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
one of the support guys at work is selling maltesers for charity... or something...

wish me luck in not gaining 10kg today.
It's awesome when they sell those things at work.

Free chocolates for everyone, and the silly bastard who brought them has to shell out the bikkies to cover the cost!

Brilliant concept!

Bazal

Post Whore
Shaddup...go have another sipping of your world famous "Baz'z Soft & Light Lager"

3898_f_frodo1_thumb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.