What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: Superthread 9 I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
sounds like my last 3 or 4 weekends :lol:

except for the girlfriend bit anyway.

At first you love the quiet, then you get massivly restless!
I know. I thought - "you beauty, get away from the nagging woman for a few days. Yippee!!"

But it just seems my timing is fugging terrible with my other mates being busy or working, so JD has been bored :(

Bazal said:
Mine too, it sucks...goddamn it gets boring.
Its times like these you wish women would want to be around, if only so they could nag you and you could get angry at someone :fist:

Misanthrope

Staff member
As much as I like to bludge and surf the net and play games, there's something depressing about realising you've spent eight hours doing nothing :lol:

Bazal

Post Whore
and i refuse to be on the computer too, so i just end up watching footy and movies til bed... its weird after a while, when you realise you havent said anything aloud in ages

Yeah....I've started talking to the TV :? Like, when the footy or cricket is on and the commentators say something, I'll respond...It's getting a bit :crazy:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Yeah....I've started talking to the TV :? Like, when the footy or cricket is on and the commentators say something, I'll respond...It's getting a bit :crazy:

i talk to my pets, i walk into the backyard and say "hello my bunnies, what are you up to?" and they just look at me with the "where's our food" eyes...

:(

BUT ITS ALL GOOD - i am going out this Thurs/Fri/Sat and possibly Sunday nights!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts