What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

94: The New New Pic Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apey

Staff member
Parra stadium is the most disappointing place to watch footy at. It's like being in a Nazi P.O.W camp- all those fences everywhere and being told where you can and can't go.

Sort of agreed - it was my first time there that I actually remember and didn't think it was that great. To be fair though, I wasn't in the best seats and I'm sure it's a lot better up in the stands.

i once had a fish named Jeromeropati :cry:

:lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Parra stadium is the most disappointing place to watch footy at. It's like being in a Nazi P.O.W camp- all those fences everywhere and being told where you can and can't go.
The Sydney Football Stadium is easily the best ground in the comp to watch rugby league at.

bartman

Immortal
Except when it rains, and the wind blows the rain into almost every corner of the place bar the three back rows on the lower sections.

Most impractical roof design ever!

I remember watching a Com Bank cup game at Parra stadium when I was at Marist. There were a couple of hundred of us and they stuck us all in one bay. Marist won and we rushed the fence to congratulate the boys on their win. Fence collapsed, those of us in the front row nearly got crushed.

McLovin

Staff member
I neglected my fish tank for 6 months...didn't feed em, clean the water, all that stuff...water was poo brown...but the fkn fish just wouldn't die...

i don't get it!?!?!

McLovin

Staff member
Parra Stadium is full of bogan pissheads who can't handle their booze. Catching aids there is normal...

Martli

Coach
I neglected my fish tank for 6 months...didn't feed em, clean the water, all that stuff...water was poo brown...but the fkn fish just wouldn't die...

i don't get it!?!?!

I'm not an expert on fish so take this with a grain of salt, but I hear over-cleaning can do harm to your fish.

My uncle has a mean tank with fish that have lived for ages, he is pretty relaxed with his cleaning methods. When I was a youngin my mum would give our tanks weekly cleans and our fish would barely last a few weeks :lol:

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
Parra Stadium is full of bogan pissheads who can't handle their booze. Catching aids there is normal...
:lol:

as opposed to the bogan pissheads that frequent cronulla's stadium/pubs/clubs/shopping centres/beaches/train stations.....

God-King Dean

Immortal
I'm not an expert on fish so take this with a grain of salt, but I hear over-cleaning can do harm to your fish.

My uncle has a mean tank with fish that have lived for ages, he is pretty relaxed with his cleaning methods. When I was a youngin my mum would give our tanks weekly cleans and our fish would barely last a few weeks :lol:

That sounds about right. You can barely see the fish in my mates tank & the fish don't seem to mind. The best place to keep fish is in home made rock pools. The fish seemingly grow about 20% bigger, & they last years.

Martli

Coach
That sounds about right. You can barely see the fish in my mates tank & the fish don't seem to mind. The best place to keep fish is in home made rock pools. The fish seemingly grow about 20% bigger, & they last years.

When you think about it, what kind of conditions do fish live in in the wild? Filthy as ponds, not pristine plastic containers.

Ah Humans, applying their own reality to that of other species.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts