What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Curtis Affair - 29/05

Ausguy

Coach
So ET is having his say tomorrow night on the show with the big fat lesbian as host....

Lets see how this pans out...

one thing for sure i bet SHARK ENERGY DRINKS are pleased.

Ausguy

Coach
exactly...

he could have just said nothing, everyone has forgotten about it...

now its back in the spotlight ffs

Generalzod

Immortal
Current Affairs should look more into Hackets house of Horrors the bloke turned into the incredible hulk.

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Wow! I'm shocked ET gave the program the day of day. Maybe his PR people are demanding he does something to stop the hemorrhaging and loss of sponsors etc. Last time it was more a highlights clip of him and Mellor in action, with about 30 seconds of quotes from Mellor.

Whatever the case, I hope ACA leaves the current club alone. Got nothing to do with us.

Ausguy

Coach
oh they havent... they already plastered the preshow with sharks references and team photos highlighting the 2 in the same team...

Since 73

First Grade
Bet Mellors missus is counting down the hours.

His management must've surveyed, or noticed a downturn or he's being pressured by his backers.

But for a guy who never gets interviewed to finally turn up to face a bollocking from that cow.....wtf?

Quigs

Immortal
Do people still watch shows like ACA and today tonight?

I honestly can't remember free to air TV being as sh!thouse as it has been for the last four or five years.

In hindsight its been great. I find the off button regularly.

News 24, S B arrhhh S, or in here for 15,000plus post. Its the life for me.

Crikey I have even discovered friday nights again with the boycott in full swing.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Still haven't seen a pic of her. Is she a glamour? I'm expecting big things... in a tight package.

Alison is a great sort. I did a heap of promotional work with Ali about 15 years ago.

Has been since she started dating Paul and to her credit is still looking fab in her mid 40's.

To be honest I don't know how she lasted this long with Paul. Anyone tried to speak to the bloke?

GreatWhiteShark

Juniors
Alison is a great sort. I did a heap of promotional work with Ali about 15 years ago.

Has been since she started dating Paul and to her credit is still looking fab in her mid 40's.

To be honest I don't know how she lasted this long with Paul. Anyone tried to speak to the bloke?

Ahh, I look forward to seeing her one day. Very interested.

On a more serious note though (and I know you're taking the piss Snoop), f**k poor Mellor must be devo. Best mate and his wife. Life-changing. Can't believe it, ET.

Guess that goes to show all athletes - no matter how clean cut they appear - really shouldn't be role models to kids.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade

Don't know the bloke but guessing he's not the sharpest tool in the shed. Saw him at Kirrawee macca's about a month ago. He must have spent about 10 minutes studying the menu before he jumped in the deep end and ordered. As for E.T....really surprised he'd want to be part of the story resurfacing. Thought it came and went (so to speak) quickly last time as compared to the Wayne Carey media circus. Why would he want to go there again and put both families through the agony in the process.

coolumsharkie

Referee
WTF? I throw my hands up, Discovery channel must not be the gravy train it promised. Hence probably why we're seeing him present MNF.

Latest posts