What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A disgrace

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"Join Date: Oct 2009

Nice troll account. If not, well, lol
lol.

The sad thing is that he takes himself seriously.

Hey MrSpeaker, you should stop believing your own press. It was a dog act from Inglis.

Meanwhile, That nuffy Travis Burns gets sent off for a high shot on the same weekend while playing for Penrith.

Inglis definitely enjoys his high profile status...

683282-inglis-shoulder-hit-dean-young.jpg

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...with-outr-inglis/story-e6frg7mf-1226431756509

Hutty1986

Immortal
Look at the shocked look on the gutless dog's face with his bra nuffy mate Sutton. Couple of wankers.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Dear MrSpeaker,

When Inglis admitted to assaulting his girlfriend, did you think he was just misunderstood? Or was that a dog act because at the time he wasn't playing for 50uff$?

Yours sincerely,
Non Troll Account.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Went to a party
Didn't watch the game (first time I think)
Saw the hit one the news the looked at it another half a dozen times in slow motion and regular speed
Frankly looked like a deliberate cheap shot
I'd have no problems with the grub being banned for the rest of the season
My views are coloured I suppose by the level of arrogance shown by the prick for the rest of the game
South's just went to #16 on my most favoured teams list
I waiting for new teams to join the comp so I can put them lower

Cagey Mac

Bench
Oh and anyone that want to see the shoulder charge continued is a f**king idiot
Not ifs no buts
You're an idiot!

Last edited:

Breathingfire

Juniors
After all the king hit deaths in the last couple of weeks I honestly was worried that Dean Young could be dead. That was the most sickening hit I have seen on a football field. The fact that Inglis the 'f**king stupid lump of crap that he is' had the nerve to smile when he was put on report, proves what a f**king weak and stupid dog he is.

Last edited:

Galeforce

Bench
Look at the shocked look on the gutless dog's face with his bra nuffy mate Sutton. Couple of wankers.

Hater ,
what would you expect Inglis to do . Cry ?
Does not matter what expression he had you would draw attention to it and release your waste.
As you have done with Sutton. You are a dope.
Whatever Inglis did he did it in the open and he will be judged and charged accordingly. He should be charged for an accidental shoulder to the head of a slipping player. If you look at the video he did not jump or change his direction , Young was coming down and impact pushed Inglis up and Young up and over.
I am glad that Young was not seriously hurt .
Inglis should NOT be charged because he is BIG and STRONG and his impact hurts. Just ask the Brisbane fullback who copped two of these charges.

Galeforce

Bench
Went to a party
Didn't watch the game (first time I think)
Saw the hit one the news the looked at it another half a dozen times in slow motion and regular speed
Frankly looked like a deliberate cheap shot
I'd have no problems with the grub being banned for the rest of the season
My views are coloured I suppose by the level of arrogance shown by the prick for the rest of the game
South's just went to #16 on my most favoured teams list
I waiting for new teams to join the comp so I can put them lower

You must have professed a soft spot for Souths , when Saints continued to roll over them over the last decade.:lol:

64 Dragon

Coach
Inglis could have shown a bit of remorse or concern for Young. But no, nothing but a smile. He is a selfish, self centred, look-at-me-I'm-the-best, dog, committing a dog act and getting away with it. No wonder he was smiling. I hope the judiciary give him plenty of time off to smile some more.

Saint Angelo

Juniors
Q. If Tamou puts a similar shoulder charge on the chin of Benji tonight and Benji gets carried off on a stretcher, do you think that Tamou will stay on the field to play out the remainder of the game?

A. Absolutely NOT.

Cagey Mac

Bench
You must have professed a soft spot for Souths , when Saints continued to roll over them over the last decade.:lol:

Actually it took a lot for me to lift Manly one up the ladder but Inglis with his ability to limbo under pregnant snails has sealed the Wabbit's fate in my estimations
Bring back myxomatosis and 1080 and exterminate the vermin!

Hutty1986

Immortal
Hater ,
what would you expect Inglis to do . Cry ?
Does not matter what expression he had you would draw attention to it and release your waste.
As you have done with Sutton. You are a dope.
Whatever Inglis did he did it in the open and he will be judged and charged accordingly. He should be charged for an accidental shoulder to the head of a slipping player. If you look at the video he did not jump or change his direction , Young was coming down and impact pushed Inglis up and Young up and over.
I am glad that Young was not seriously hurt .
Inglis should NOT be charged because he is BIG and STRONG and his impact hurts. Just ask the Brisbane fullback who copped two of these charges.

:lol::lol: His size & strength are reasons why he shouldn't be charged?? One of your best. It was a deliberate shoulder charge to the head from a renowned dog, he launched himself and his only intention was to hurt in an illegal fashion. His arrogant f*ckwit attitude after the illegal, dangerous hit just shows what a joke of a human being he is.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Inglis should NOT be charged because he is BIG and STRONG and his impact hurts.
Haha! Are you his girlfriend?

Great argument Gale. You should ask to defend Inglis at the judiciary.

Tell them it's the 'vibe' of the thing. That'll get him off.

redvforlife

Juniors
Wasn't strength and size the attempted defence of T-Rex earlier in the year?

How'd that work out for him again?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
lol. Sooks... they're shocked! Shocked I tell ya!

South Sydney statement on Inglis charge
Full story: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=23048

Written by: South Sydney Rabbitohs Media
Jul 23, 2012 5:17pm

The South Sydney Rabbitohs are shocked by the grade four dangerous contact charge handed down to player Greg Inglis by the NRL Match Review Committee, and have spoken out about the statements made by the opposition Coach in the post-match press conference and the prejudicial nature of those statements.

...Rabbitohs Head Coach Michael Maguire believes that inflammatory comments by Steve Price to the media have played a role in the unusually high grading of the charge.

“Steve Price’s comments have exacerbated this situation resulting in a high grading for this incident,” Coach Maguire said.

“He came out and compared this tackle to one where his player was charged earlier in the year, where he raised his elbow and struck an opposition player square in the face.

“To compare these two incidents is ridiculous to say the least, and to do so can only be designed to be inflammatory and to try and prejudice the case before it reaches the match review committee.

“We operated within the rules of the NRL. The Dragons didn’t.

“It is against the NRL Rules to comment on any matter that is subject to review by the Match Review Committee or the Judiciary, and Steve Price’s comments have incited a media frenzy around this incident.

“His comments have exacerbated this situation, and if this isn’t a clear case of trying to prejudice a case against a player then I don’t know what is.

“We want to know what the ARLC is going to do about his comments, which were made two days ago, which are clearly against the rules, as it is harmful to the game and reputation of our player and our Club.

It’s bad for the game, yet despite several conversations with the ARLC by myself and the CEO since Saturday’s game, nothing has been done about it.

“It’s not good enough.”

Rabbitohs CEO Shane Richardson agrees with his Head Coach’s comments saying a clear line needs to be drawn.

“It clearly states in the NRL Code of Conduct, section 30, sub-sections (1) and (2) under the heading of ‘Public Comment’, that no one shall comment on any subject of a proceeding before the Match Review Committee,” Mr Richardson said.

“The tackle was put on report, and was therefore going to be reviewed by the Match Review Committee.

“We did the right thing and made no adverse comments on the situation, but Steve Price did, and he’s broken the rules.

“The ARLC should be doing something about this, and as yet nothing has been done. It needs to be acted upon, and it needed to happen yesterday.”

--------
lol. So now it's our fault that Inglis did a dog act. "It's not fair...." Bwhahahahaha!

Divert, divert, divert, deny, deny, deny... then have a cry.

lol@50uff$, the new Melbourne.

big pat

Coach
even more reason to hate $ouffs more, they can f**k off, hope they don't win anything, typical sooks.

Penguin

Juniors
I'm fairly sure I saw Matt King interviewed about it along the lines of "GI has nothinh to worry about"

Latest posts