What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A funny joke

Raider_69

Post Whore
smeghead said:
The team seems to be selecte from teams that missed the 8 hence no Sutton.

Carney is like Laffranchi as in they are a bit to close to their incidents in time to give them the green and gold.

Jennings is puzzling though

Id agree on Laffranchi, but carneys was a good 6 months back now... but i digress, i wouldnt want someone thinking i was biased

Michaels over jennings is laughable

black cat

Juniors
jason taylor doesnt seem to agree with you,the amout of game time he gave him.
by the way didnt sutton play in this game last year

Tom Ace

Bench
yobbo84 said:
Any remaining credibility you might have potentially had has been lost with this ridiculous statement.

Granted, terrible may be too strong of a word. But he certainly doesn't deserve all the praise that Souths fans seem to heap on him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
smeghead said:
The team seems to be selecte from teams that missed the 8 hence no Sutton.

Carney is like Laffranchi as in they are a bit to close to their incidents in time to give them the green and gold.

plus the Broncos who just got eliminated

considering who is available, its not a bad squad

aids

Bench
smeghead said:

to be honest i think he might decide to put a hand up for the kiwi's.
but i might have just read that as a rumor on the panthers forum a while back.

Big Mick

Referee
Michael Jennings got selected for the Junior Kangaroos...to take on Tonga, New Zealand etc.

However...if he is not better than Steve Michaels or Joel Monoghan that'll just about do me.

Ben Hannant --> David Shillington

Todd Carney --> Greg Bird...put him at lock.

smeghead

Bench
Farah, Fitzy, Simpson out of Roos squad
Wednesday September 12, 2:02 PM

West Tigers hooker Robbie Farah, Roosters backrower Craig Fitzgibbon and Knights prop Steve Simpson have been ruled out of the Prime Minister's XIII to play Papua New Guinea.

All three were picked for the September 23 match in Port Moresby but failed medicals with the squad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Fitzgibbon and Simpson are also out of the Kangaroos' train-on squad for next month's Test against New Zealand in Wellington, while Farah should recover in time to remain in contention.

Captain Fitzgibbon has a finger injury which will be in a cast for six weeks while Simpson needs an arthroscope on his knee and will be out for eight to 12 weeks.

Farah is struggling with a hip injury that plagued him over the finals rounds of the season.

Replacements and a new captain will be named on Thursday.

yobbo84

Coach
The joke just got even funnier!!! Ben Pomeroy :lol: :crazy:

Carroll, Wing join PM's XIII

September 13, 2007

VETERAN duo Craig Wing and Tonie Carroll today joined Sharks' Ben Pomeroy in earning belated call-ups to the Prime Minister's XIII rugby league side.

Wing, Carroll and Pomeroy will travel to Port Moresby to take on Papua New Guinea on Sunday week as part of a PM's selection which will now be captained by Mark Gasnier after previous skipper Craig Fitzgibbon was ruled out with injury.

Wing will start at hooker, replacing in-form Wests Tigers No.9 Robbie Farah, who is still being troubled the hip injury he carried through the final rounds of the NRL regular season.

Carroll and Pomeroy will come onto the bench and replace Fitzgibbon (finger/ankle) and Newcastle forward Steve Simpson (knee) in the team.

Braith Anasta moves from the bench into Fitzgibbon's spot at lock in the starting side.

The match, to be played at Lloyd Robson Oval, gives players a chance to push their claims to make the Australian side for the October 14 Test against New Zealand in Wellington.

AAP
http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,22412344-23214,00.html

miccle

Bench
f**king hell. Guys who are starting to prove themselves and have had a good season highlighted by a lot of improvement and here someone's mocking their selection in an exhibition match.

FFS! For one, South have how many Australians who are actually under 30? Note to yobbo - poach 14 Kiwis and you're ARE NOT going to have high representation for Australia and in State of Origin.

The Centre

Juniors
yobbo84 said:
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=14789

PM’s XIII announced

Sharks utility Greg Bird has earned a headstart in the battle for the vacant Australian rugby league Test team five-eighth position with selection in the Prime Minister's XIII to play Papua New Guinea this month.

Bird has been picked to start at five-eighth ahead of Roosters pivot Braith Anasta, who has been named on the bench for the September 23 match to be played in Port Moresby.

Gold Coast halfback Scott Prince, also in the running the for the Test number six jersey with Darren Lockyer out injured, will partner BIRD in the halves at halfback while Dragons five-eighth Mark Gasnier has been named in the centres.

Roosters skipper Craig Fitzgibbon has been rewarded for leading his side's late-season charge with the captaincy for the match.

Prime Minister's XIII: Kurt Gidley (Knights), Steve Michaels (Broncos), Mark Gasnier (Dragons), Joel Monaghan (Roosters), Chris Lawrence (Tigers), Greg Bird (Sharks), Scott Prince (Titans), David Shillington (Roosters), Robbie Farah (Tigers), Luke Douglas (Sharks), Anthony Tupou (Roosters), Craig Fitzgibbon (c, Roosters), Paul Gallen (Sharks).

Interchange: Braith Anasta (Roosters), Nate Myles (Roosters), Steve Simpson (Knights), Sam Thaiday (Broncos).
--------------------------------------------

:crazy:That was good for a laugh. When does the real team get named?
And your problem is what exactly?

Don't worry about it,Im sure NZ will have some bunnies players in their team.

miccle

Bench
S.S.T.I.D said:
The credibility of this match just shot through the roof with Pomeroy in there are well. Hands up anyone else that would like a run.

Princess, I'm sure your argument would hold a LOT more weight and would gain more respect if you instead offered alternatives to those you are laughing at. I'm not saying that everyone else is right, but at the moment people are laughing at you much louder than you're laughing at the team selections.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
miccle said:
Princess, I'm sure your argument would hold a LOT more weight and would gain more respect if you instead offered alternatives to those you are laughing at. I'm not saying that everyone else is right, but at the moment people are laughing at you much louder than you're laughing at the team selections.

I'm not arguing girlfriend, I'm stating a fact.

Latest posts