What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A funny joke

miccle

Bench
Well, again woman WHO WOULD YOU PICK in their place? C'mon - shed some light. It would only take you 10 seconds to think it up... considering how strongly you've argued your point there's clearly at least 20 players in your mind who should be dead set certs.

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
miccle said:
Well, again woman WHO WOULD YOU PICK in their place? C'mon - shed some light. It would only take you 10 seconds to think it up... considering how strongly you've argued your point there's clearly at least 20 players in your mind who should be dead set certs.

1. Reece Simmonds
2. Isaac Gordon
3. Germaine Paulson
4. Greg Nichols
5. Troy Boston
6. Beau Champion
7. Trent Trotter
8. Joe Falemaka
9. Beau Falloon
10. Tim Browne
11. Ryan Verlinden
12. Ben Lowe
13. Jardine Bobongie
14. Conrad Ta'akimoeaka
15. Fonua Fale
16. Joseph Iosefo
17. Me

That team would win 78-1.

miccle

Bench
So witty, so insightful. Really, just a masterful display of a razor-sharp intellect and cutting sense of humour. Yawwwwwwn.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Who would you pick ahead of Pomeroy, you do realise Pomeroy has probally been Cronnulla's no1 back this season and has quite a few linebreaks! Souths don't have many rep players as most are Kiwis and the one player that would get a start (Meritt) is injured! So why are you complaining! Again we ask, name some alternatives that are better than Pomeroy and don't be a smartarse!

m0j0

Bench
yobbo84 said:
So where are the Canberra, Souths and Penrith up-and-comers? Why are there 6 Roosters?

Just to pick at a point, just because it says it next to his name, I'd hardly call Joel Monaghan a Rooster. There's a Canberra rep right there.

OVP

Coach
miccle said:
Princess, I'm sure your argument would hold a LOT more weight and would gain more respect if you instead offered alternatives to those you are laughing at. I'm not saying that everyone else is right, but at the moment people are laughing at you much louder than you're laughing at the team selections.

I really wouldnt bother Miccle. Souffs fans are notoriously stupid. I wouldnt bother, its impossible to sink in any sort of logic amongst that much bone :)

yobbo84

Coach
miccle said:

1. Kurt Gidley
2. Michael Jennings
3. Joel Monaghan
4. Mark Gasnier
5. Paul Mellor
6. Greg Bird
7. Scott Prince
8. Peter Cusack
9. Craig Wing
10. Luke Douglas
11. Anthony Tupou
12. John Sutton
13. Paul Gallen

14. Todd Carney
15. Anthony Laffranchi
16. Sam Thaiday
17. Scott Logan

Surely

Post Whore
yobbo84 said:
1. Kurt Gidley
2. Michael Jennings
3. Joel Monaghan
4. Mark Gasnier
5. Paul Mellor
6. Greg Bird
7. Scott Prince
8. Peter Cusack
9. Craig Wing
10. Luke Douglas
11. Anthony Tupou
12. John Sutton
13. Paul Gallen

14. Todd Carney
15. Anthony Laffranchi
16. Sam Thaiday
17. Scott Logan

....................:lol:

azzah72

Bench
yobbo84 said:
1. Kurt Gidley
2. Michael Jennings
3. Joel Monaghan
4. Mark Gasnier
5. Paul Mellor 1.
6. Greg Bird
7. Scott Prince
8. Peter Cusack
9. Craig Wing
10. Luke Douglas
11. Anthony Tupou
12. John Sutton 2.
13. Paul Gallen

14. Todd Carney
15. Anthony Laffranchi
16. Sam Thaiday
17. Scott Logan

1. Hahahaha .... While i respect that he is a good player, he's retiring.
2. He didn't have that good a year better but not superb

yobbo84

Coach
Anyone knocking Paul Mellor clearly has not watched any South Sydney games this year. He was superb.

coolumsharkie

Referee
smeghead said:
PM's side is normally a blen of older players, those on cusp of rep selection and some kids who are earmarked as ones to watch to give them the experience and encouragement.

It is pretty much the way it alays has been

Exactly, hence why Greg Bird has been picked ahead of Anasta.

Good choice imo.

OVP

Coach
The Riddler said:
I heard you are'nt very popular over at the Hutch atm.

f**k em, they can all go to hell ;-)

earlier in the year, my uncle died. He STILL holds the try-scoring record for a forward in a year. Unfortunately, i mentioned his passing on BOTH Souffs sites, as he used to play for Souffs, Saints and Easts for a year. One farkwit even went so far as to claim he was ecstatic my uncle was dead ... this is why i went from pro-Souffs to mega anti-Souffs. No matter how you look at them, they'll ALWAYS be scum, especially when you get to know them and have sympathy for them.

Hari Kari

Juniors
Raider_69 said:
Id agree on Laffranchi, but carneys was a good 6 months back now... but i digress, i wouldnt want someone thinking i was biased

Michaels over jennings is laughable

Hah!

Laffranchi was still a Tiger officially I believe when his Mad Monday or off season incident occurred whatever it was.

So unless he's done something naughty I've missed in the meantime he's got 12ish months since his digression.

Latest posts