What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Message for RaiderKate

Jono Russell

Bench
nah not at work, maybe on the lap top will look at home and send them to you first.

The best thing to do is put on your hottest top. put some lipstick on then do a hot pose with like your lips in a kissing posistion like Fatty does on the footyshow and take a pic of yourself.

the boys will steaming

[furrycat] said:
I moved to Newcastle for uni 3 months ago- That is, moved out of home which is now 800kms away.

Wow, you're not too good at this guessing game are you?

What are you studing furry? If you don't mind me asking??

RK

First Grade
somethingwithjohn said:
The best thing to do is put on your hottest top. put some lipstick on then do a hot pose with like your lips in a kissing posistion like Fatty does on the footyshow and take a pic of yourself.

the boys will steaming

You know I dont look good in that sh!t!!!

Jono Russell

Bench
lipstick? i dont know if you have ever worn the stuff

and well as for the hot top - who doesnt look good in one

RK

First Grade
ChipNChase said:
Come on Kate
Come what may
Show us ur photo
Make our day

There is one photo you can put up but Furry has it, as i dont have it at work. However, I cant host photos!!!!

RK

First Grade
They are people that help decide whether a guy/girl is right for their friend!!!

Is that right JNTV