What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message from a concerned Cronulla fan

Southernsaint

Staff member
Your team is coming off a loss to Wests Tigers, you've just signed a cocaine addict & you're playing a rampant C*nterbury this weekend - I think your concern is mis-guided...

Cheers,
Ben S.

cheese

Bench
Southernsaint said:
Your team is coming off a loss to Wests Tigers, you've just signed a cocaine addict & you're playing a rampant C*nterbury this weekend - I think your concern is mis-guided...

Cheers,
Ben S.
*your hooker is an obese *edit*

*your captain is an *edit*

*your front rower fits in the same catergory as above

*your golden boy has barely played two games straight in the past 2 years

*your coach is a waterboy

*your star centre wants out

*your best commodity is a run down sizzler restraunt

*illawarra

*your star halfback cant get a run

*An australian captain gave up playing football or a year just so he could get out

....so as i was saying ....... :lol:

*your hooker is an obese *edit*

*your captain is an *edit*

*your front rower fits in the same catergory as above

*your golden boy has barely played two games straight in the past 2 years

*your coach is a waterboy

*your star centre wants out

*your best commodity is a run down sizzler restraunt

*illawarra

*your star halfback cant get a run

*An australian captain gave up playing football or a year just so he could get out

oh that's brutal
that's too much

but now you've done it cheese, we're going to have tampon fans like dragonschik on our forum clogging up the place

Anonymous

Juniors
Cheese, I suggest you read the members guidelines. I recall you received a similar warning in the Shark's section so think carefully about any future posts.

Lisa

but now you've done it cheese, we're going to have tampon fans like dragonschik on our forum clogging up the place

I doubt it! The sharks forum already has enough oestrogen with you boobs posting there. :roll:

Rexxy

Coach
ShireShark said:

And you wonder why League has a problem attracting women. Of course, keep it blokey, watch AFL and Union take over. I know you sharks guys dont take a long term view, because your club will be dead or relocated within 5 years, but think about whats best for League.

I know you sharks guys dont take a long term view, because your club will be dead or relocated within 5 years, but think about whats best for League.

Bullshit
We're not going down the same path you went down 5 years ago

Jimbo

Immortal
He means when we get to the Grand Final (sooner rather then later), we won't choke like dirty bitches...

RICHO

Juniors
and lost.....

seriously guys.... lets all get over it.
for the good of Rugby League, the Dragons need to get their act together. So do the Bulldogs, so do Parramatta...

Every club needs to be successful. That's what I want to see.
Of course I want the Sharks to win the comp, but I also want Rugby League to dominate over that evil Union game!!!!

Latest posts