What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message from a concerned Cronulla fan

Anonymous

Juniors
Jimbo said:
He means when we get to the Grand Final (sooner rather then later), we won't choke like dirty bitches...
Ooh I like the nasty stuff. :lol: Getting charged up for a Friday night on the town mate? 8)

RICHO said:
for the good of Rugby League, the Dragons need to get their act together. So do the Bulldogs, so do Parramatta...
I agree with the sentiments RICHO. But you should include the Sharks in that lot. You do have a court case pending with a certain former coach. Although I do appreciate that most footy fans have short memories.
Also, I think you forgot the Storm. Come to think of it, it might be easier to list those teams who dont have some sort of controversy going on.

Then there's AFL in the wars, Union has a heap of skeletons in the closet, and cricket has had its fair share of drama - doesnt matter which sport - and its all been going on for longer than I can remember.

DJ1

Juniors
Jimbo said:
He means when we get to the Grand Final (sooner rather then later), we won't choke like dirty bitches...

You mean like in '73, '78 and '97 ?

RICHO

Juniors
Willow said:
Jimbo said:
Ooh I like the nasty stuff. :lol: Getting charged up for a Friday night on the town mate? 8)

RICHO said:
for the good of Rugby League, the Dragons need to get their act together. So do the Bulldogs, so do Parramatta...
I agree with the sentiments RICHO. But you should include the Sharks in that lot. You do have a court case pending with a certain former coach. Although I do appreciate that most footy fans have short memories.
Also, I think you forgot the Storm. Come to think of it, it might be easier to list those teams who dont have some sort of controversy going on.

Then there's AFL in the wars, Union has a heap of skeletons in the closet, and cricket has had its fair share of drama - doesnt matter which sport - and its all been going on for longer than I can remember.

Yeah, the Sharks are included too mate, hence to "..." at the end.
If League can clean up it's act, it will be far and away in a better position than the other sports you mentioned.
EVERY CLUB has it's share of problems, some more than others. Right now it's the Dragons and the Dogs and the Eels in the spotlight. The Sharks are out of it until that court case rears it's ugly head.

Mate, I just hope everyone can sort out the current problems. Guys like Gasnier and Lyon and Peachey and THompson NEED to being playing League. For their own good, and for the continued development of Rugby League as the best sport in NSW and Australia. These "stars" are who the public want to see.

Southernsaint

Staff member
DJ1 said:
Jimbo said:

You mean like in '73, '78 and '97 ?

Manly played Newcastle in the 1997 Grand Final - I have no idea what the Scum were doing that year, they weren't even in the comp...

Cheers,
Ben S.

weasel

First Grade
We're going to finish ahead of the Sharks on the ladder this year anyway, crisis or no crisis, so isn't this bickering just a waste of time?

Jimbo

Immortal
weasel said:
We're going to finish ahead of the Sharks on the ladder this year anyway, crisis or no crisis, so isn't this bickering just a waste of time?

:lol::lol::lol:

Saint 60

Juniors
lol..dont matter if we do or we dont...

they wont win :p

same as always :roll:

Dont drink water, fish shit in it :oops:

SaintTPP

First Grade
I really do think the Cronulla fans should be worrying about thier club who haven't won a game yet. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Well as they say in the classics, read the scoreboard.
It never ceases to amaze me how these trolls continually set themselves up for a crash.
Cheese, Jimbo, Hulkwhoever... care to offer a comment? :whistle

Jimbo

Immortal
Yeah, hi Willow. I'm back now, after a very entertaining evening out at the Showground, watching a game we were supposed to lose by 50 but nearly won. And I liked what I saw. We've certainly got enough to finish well inside the 8, and belt your rabble twice along the way.

And you can quote me.

:D

Rexxy

Coach
Yeah sure thing Dumbo ....

Canterbury are shattered. they sack one guy who's been there for 35 years, two top players are furious they were fined for wearing what everyone else wore, Folkes is looking shakey, Max markson say the brand is so damaged it will have to be abandoned, potential sponsors get over 1000 letters saying they will boycott them if they sign up, six players have serious acusations hanging over their heads, they are a rabble and a club in turmoil......And they still managed to beat you.

Ive always thought you were the dumbest of the racist mongs who come over to this forum and troll. Tonite its been proven, beyond doubt.

BTW what did you think about the great win by the true representatives of the South? Now that was impressive.

Jimbo

Immortal
Rex C Hunt said:
BTW what did you think about the great win by the true representatives of the South? Now that was impressive.

As I said, the true representatives of the South narrowly lost. But we were impressive, I'll give you that...

The Dogs played well tonight, but we stepped up. Most of the dramas you mentioned were affecting the club before they lapped Parra last week, so to claim that the players were affected tonight is ridiculous. But you guys never let the facts get in the way, do you?

As for your mob, nothing has changed for the last four years. Your young blokes stand up when they're thrown in the deep end to cover for overpaid primadonnas who are either 'injured' or just don't feel like turning up. When they do show up they play crap like they did last week.

Your side just isn't good enough to finish high enough on the table to do any damage. It's that simple.

BTW, can you show me the post where I was racist?

Collateral

Coach
Jimbo said:
Yeah, hi Willow. I'm back now, after a very entertaining evening out at the Showground, watching a game we were supposed to lose by 50 but nearly won. And I liked what I saw. We've certainly got enough to finish well inside the 8, and belt your rabble twice along the way.

And you can quote me.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Funniest post from a Sharks supporter or any support for a while now.

You were meant to be belted by a club in turmoil by 50 points HA, you are happy because you lost to them HA, and you say that it encourages you to finish well inside the top 8 despite having won 0 from 2, and you think you are gunna beat us...a team that was decimated, and beat the warriors in New Zealand....You might manage to beat us, but at the moment, you dont understand how rediculous you're post sounds.

But then, I wouldnt expect you to understand much at all since you support the Sharks.

dimitri

First Grade
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

There is only one thing funnier than seeing cronulla supporters making fools out of themselves

and thats watching their team make fools of themselves

Jabs

Juniors
cheese said:
Thank you for your concern, I'm sure Saints would of appreciated it.
But what about the Scum they lead 12-0 and as usual they butchered it. :lol:
I'd be really concerned about your mob cheese boy.

SUCK SHIT SCUM.

SaintTPP

First Grade
cheese said:
Southernsaint said:
Your team is coming off a loss to Wests Tigers, you've just signed a cocaine addict & you're playing a rampant C*nterbury this weekend - I think your concern is mis-guided...

Cheers,
Ben S.
*your hooker is an obese *edit*

*your captain is an *edit*

*your front rower fits in the same catergory as above

*your golden boy has barely played two games straight in the past 2 years

*your coach is a waterboy

*your star centre wants out

*your best commodity is a run down sizzler restraunt

*illawarra

*your star halfback cant get a run

*An australian captain gave up playing football or a year just so he could get out

....so as i was saying ....... :lol:
Yes and your team can't Win a game! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
Can you hear the Scummers sing?? No, no...

Can you hear the Scummers sing?? No, no...

Can you hear the Scummers sing?? We can't hear a bloody thing!!

The trolls can return back under their bridges for another week...

Cheers,
Ben S.

cussy

Juniors
Typical rantings from scum fans.Its just like listening to your little sister whinge.BTW is that cheese like what you find under your foreskin or between your toes. :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Jimbo said:

And you can quote me.

Regrettably, you get quoted often because you're so often wrong. You're an inspiration to depressed motivational speakers the world over.

And congratulations to the Sharks for losing by less than 50.

Latest posts