What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A message from a concerned Cronulla fan

cheese

Bench
:lol: :lol: @ firman "missing the plane"

whatta load of shite ....can anyone spell t-u-r-m-o-i-l? ........you'll only be abe to run on fumes for so long before you hit rock bottom. I'll be back to point it out

Rexxy

Coach
cheese said:
:lol: :lol: @ firman "missing the plane"

whatta load of shite ....can anyone spell t-u-r-m-o-i-l? ........you'll only be abe to run on fumes for so long before you hit rock bottom. I'll be back to point it out

You're just upset we got Youngquest and you got Salah.

Nothing about his playing, you were concerned he spoilt the all white Caucasian look of the Shire. And you were told there was no money for that mediocre non talent Triester and then the Sharks buy a Saints reject. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

.Posted: Mon Feb 09, 2004 8:34 am  in the Sharks forum

Just edited a couple of posts and deleted another. Outright racism won't be tolerated in any forum at LU

cheese

Bench
If you werent such an old woman, rex, i'd point out your false accusations to a moderator.

But seem as though i couldnt give a fug about the opinion of an old tart such as yourself, i wont bother.

But more to the topic .....Saleh starred in premier league last night, whilst Youngquest couldnt even crack a spot on your bench. Playing for the corrimal comets is he?! ........who's upsest?

Godz Illa

Coach
Youngquest is out injured, Einstein. And obviously Saleh would star alongside such luminaries as Andrew Emelio, Shaun Wessel and Jason Kent.

Rexxy

Coach
cheese said:
If you werent such an old woman, rex, i'd point out your false accusations to a moderator.

But seem as though i couldnt give a fug about the opinion of an old tart such as yourself, i wont bother.

:lol: If you didnt care you wouldnt bother posting.

Anyone who want to look for the Hi Salah thread in the Sharks forum can see what you really think.

As for being old, in 38 years ive seen two grand final Premierships. How many have you seen? None because your CEO is Mr Juan f**kall :lol:

Anonymous

Juniors
Cheese, I'm still waiting to hear from you regarding what happened in NZ. You know, the football game... :?:

SaintTPP

First Grade
Willow said:
Cheese, I'm still waiting to hear from you regarding what happened in NZ. You know, the football game... :?:
I don't think many sharks supporters actually watch the games, and that would answer the question as to why they never seem to talk footy in relations to saints (or any fans) fans talking about their team. All they can ever come up with is personal attacks which means nothing, unless you have actually met the person.

Wobbygong

First Grade
and we got beaten AGAIN.........................

Hey fellow shark fans, how about we don't troll the Dragons board until we actually "win" a game.

lolesi

First Grade
Haha this is a funny post.
I must admit atm we really cant talk #-o

We should be starting these topics when we win against Manly on the weekend and if the dragons lose or something.
Switch on fellas!!