What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A player you thought was a diamond but ended up a rock

Incorrect

Coach
I'll bet anything u want that he could kick your arse

If this hypothetical fight between a 17 year old league player and some random dude on the internet ever goes ahead, can you let us know where it's happening so we can come and take a look? I'd be keen to check it out!

Sydney Aquarium might be a good place to meet up...

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
If this hypothetical fight between a 17 year old league player and some random dude on the internet ever goes ahead, can you let us know where it's happening so we can come and take a look? I'd be keen to check it out!

Sydney Aquarium might be a good place to meet up...

Obviously the point was to stop being such a keyboard warrior.

Another example of this, may have been mentioned, Nathan Gardner.
Burst onto the scene, but I guess his size was a little bit of a problem for him

Incorrect

Coach
Obviously the point was to stop being such a keyboard warrior.

Another example of this, may have been mentioned, Nathan Gardner.
Burst onto the scene, but I guess his size was a little bit of a problem for him

Signed to play for Wenty Magpies this year but unfortunately had to retire I believe... something to do with work commitments and not being able to fulfil training demands...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I am a bit worried about Sione Mata'utia. Played for Australia after 7 games and now looks like a spud lost in a pumpkin patch.

yep.. i always worry when they select rep players based on hype not sustained good form..