What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

R-15-3

Bench
Might not be paying Reynolds overs if he really doesn’t want to move his family out of schools, house etc

SharkShocked

Bench
I'm not sure with the rest of the squad it's a legitimate 'premiership window' simply by adding him - will see what other pieces of the puzzle fall. Still a few things to fix in the balance of the squad, but have faith in the new direction they are looking to head towards.

Tiger Shark

Bench
I'm not sure with the rest of the squad it's a legitimate 'premiership window' simply by adding him - will see what other pieces of the puzzle fall. Still a few things to fix in the balance of the squad, but have faith in the new direction they are looking to head towards.

Yeah maybe so but it defn improves us a team that's for sure.

Eion

First Grade
Hopefully we can announce this signing very soon to take the spotlight off the beer baron.

Townsville what a horrible place to bring up a young family.
They’re only littluns. Bring them back at school age after 3 years

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Don’t worry - there is always a Forum Scapegoat!

The honour roll includes:

Chad (life member)
Moyza
Feki
Leutele
Anderson (x 3)
Noddy

And a cast of thousand...

no idea why this made me laugh so much. Feki and Leutele wouldn’t have been in big bucks compared to Chad. Feki could definitely have a howler on his day though, when he was bad he was bad.

Chad is certainly a life member in the scapegoat department though. He’s life member number 1.

Latest posts