What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Reynolds

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm not sure with the rest of the squad it's a legitimate 'premiership window' simply by adding him - will see what other pieces of the puzzle fall. Still a few things to fix in the balance of the squad, but have faith in the new direction they are looking to head towards.

I would think the people that matter know that.

Why do you think the shopping list ends at Reynolds?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
no idea why this made me laugh so much. Feki and Leutele wouldn’t have been in big bucks compared to Chad. Feki could definitely have a howler on his day though, when he was bad he was bad.

Chad is certainly a life member in the scapegoat department though. He’s life member number 1.

He still doesn't have sacred cow status though.

Special K

Coach
This needs to get done ASAP. I don’t like the talk of others coming in and nabbing him.
Who?

Our offer is on his desk. Broncos and parra talk is bullshit from the same people who printed “Townsend has been told he will play nsw cup” and “Fitzgibbon has an uphill battle to keep Townsend” in the same article.

The only threat here is south’s go oh f**k and match us. Then I’d need to drink some water.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Who?

Our offer is on his desk. Broncos and parra talk is bullshit from the same people who printed “Townsend has been told he will play nsw cup” and “Fitzgibbon has an uphill battle to keep Townsend” in the same article.

The only threat here is south’s go oh f**k and match us. Then I’d need to drink some water.
Yeah plan B sucks the big one Vs the top target imo

Who?

Look to the K

Inferno

Coach
Who?

I think that's unlikely. I doubt they were just calling his bluff and hoping he wouldn't be prepared to uproot himself and move interstate.

Letting him go also frees up money for Walker, Latrell, Gagai and others who are likely to be upgraded next year and beyond.

Hard to see a club treating a local junior so shabbily, but I suppose what they're doing is no worse than what we did to the Peach.

txta2

First Grade
Watched Reynolds against Tigers....meh, can probably ice games more than Chad...when he feels like it.

jason taylor

Bench
Watched Reynolds against Tigers....meh, can probably ice games more than Chad...when he feels like it.

That's the missing piece in the current Shark's squad. A playmaker that can close tight matches. You had it with Maloney. We all know Townsend is not that kind of player.

SharkShocked

Bench
I would think the people that matter know that.

Why do you think the shopping list ends at Reynolds?

Didn't say it did hence the 'other pieces of the puzzle' was more in reference to our premiership window being open. Bit of work still to do on the roster, hence the anticipation.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Who?

What if he takes a pay cut to stay.

Latest posts