What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A Saints signing? Reported on CH10

ozzie

Bench
George Ndaira a hooker from St's lower grades has come to terms with the Roosters - how accurate the story is I don't know but the information is on the Website at Souths and Roosters. Evidently it was reported on Channel 10.

Has anyone seen him and does this mean that Doyle is on the way out.

ozzie

Bench
Doye has an injury to his knee which put him out of footy for a long while and Le Strange is not the answer as a back up - Wing has only one or two years left at the best so a good reserve is required now

Wobbygong

First Grade
He joined a few weeks ago.

He's very creative, a little small and poor defensively so he should fit in well at the roosters.

Steel Dragon

Bench
Yeh - Nadira is really good. Is a shame we have to let him go to accomodate an @ss clown like Woolford

roostergirl84

Juniors
Watched Ndaira carve us up out at Henson a couple of weeks ago. Did more than Matthew Head actually. Looks like a good prospect.

Choppies

Coach
roostergirl84 said:
Watched Ndaira carve us up out at Henson a couple of weeks ago. Did more than Matthew Head actually. Looks like a good prospect.

Yeh that game at Henson. My feelings towards an oppisition player changed in a split second during the stoush in the 2nd half which George was involved in
me: Hit him
mate: He's playing for us next year
me: Don't hit him.

2 True Blues

Coach
roostergirl84 said:

He scored one of the few trys against the Jets/Roosters in the major semi final when we put them out of the 2006 comp at Homebush. Looks pretty good for sure !!!!