What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thank you to the team

Kilkenny

Coach
I know this thread is largely about a thank you to the team and thanks to BX Tom for taking the time to start this thread.

Rather than start a thank you thread to Josh Mansour I’ll just throw my two bobs worth in here.

I have many, many favourite Panthers over my time as a supporter of our club but since 2012 Josh Mansour has forced his way into my to 10 favourites of all time.

His loyalty, his service, his commitment even after suffering two horrendous injuries which would have ended the careers of most but he fought his way back.

Josh was outstanding in 2020 and arguably was our best player in our GF loss.

I do understand the need to move on but we should never disrespect what Josh Mansour has delivered for this club he deserves better than that.

I hope he is with us next season and if there is another player more deserving to take his position be it Staines or any other player then so be it.

I want to see Josh Mansour in our colours next season even if only as a back up but I want to see him go out in our jersey as a Panther, one of our very best. He has been a special player definitely in my top 10 of all time.