What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A thread for Knights videos

Frederick

Staff member
Your best bet would be to ask around a few different forums, and hope that a Knights fan has that on tape, and ask them nicely if they can make a copy and mail it to you. I highly doubt you'd find anything from that far back on the net :p

antbytes

Juniors
I'm happy to get anything - as early as possible.
The heady days of 1988 would be fantastic. Glimpses of the crowd getting wet v Wally's Broncos. Especially Glen Miller hitting him late and receiving his marching orders.
There must be someone out there wih these games

Frederick

Staff member
Goooooood question :-k . Something tells me it probably wont. As far as I can remember, last years match wasn't available through the NRL/Bigpond site, so I don't think it'll be any different this year :(

MSKnight

Juniors
Just wondering Captain Fred, The Mullen 100 Metre Run in the Semi this Year in 2006, Is it possible for you to make an avatar out of it? Just a question

Jono078

Referee
Captain_Fred said:
2006 Anzac Test:
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2006/nrl/2006_anzac_test/round_1/match_replays_aus_vs_nz5410.wmv
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2006/nrl/2006_anzac_test/round_1/match_replays_aus_vs_nz5411.wmv

Cheers, was looking to download that today :)

Frederick

Staff member
Sorry mate, completely forgot :oops:

Here tis:
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_18/match_replays_knights_vs_cowboys3186.wmv
mms://wmt.streaming.telstra.com/wh_telstr18/OnDemand/2005/nrl/2005_telstra_premiership/round_18/match_replays_knights_vs_cowboys3187.wmv

Jono078

Referee
Damn, that sucks :(.

Anyway thanks for all the other matches in this thread, they came in handy :)

Pumba

First Grade
Hey CF will you be providing us with the links to download the 2007 games this year?

Latest posts