What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Heremia

get rid of jones now before heremaia.

jones= bomb to manu + rap around. thats all hes got, his long kicking is dreadful and on defense hes always being targeted and getting smoked.

The sad thing after Jones did grubber through and forced a drop out, the trainer was seen on TV talking to him, Belcher then said he went over to Manu and had a chat, next play was...... well you guessed it a bomb to Manu's wing.
This is coming to from the top, Cleary has got to be on very thin ice!

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
Heremaias had a fair go (wish they had given Foran at last a game! More talent than Heremaia) and he's gotta go! Agree with many he's not a hooker, halve or first grader.

For the remainder of the season I would like to see Johnson/Hohaia halves with Hohaia there purely just to take the pressure off Johnson. Then next year put Hohaia in at hooker cause Hendo sucks.

6. Johnson
7. Seymour

9. Hohaia

tezzah1

Juniors
And when Johnson fails in the halves like many have after Jones? Or how many were quick to kick Hohaia when he was partnered with Stace in the halves?

Geez... Johnson will not save this team and neither will Heremaia!

ozbash

Referee
And when Johnson fails in the halves like many have after Jones? Or how many were quick to kick Hohaia when he was partnered with Stace in the halves?

totally agree.

It goes a hell of a lot deeper than 6 and 7.

doogiehowser_md

Juniors

Who will then? Johnsons got a pretty good chance to save the team when he's been talked up by the greatest halfback of all time! At least give the kid a crack to prove himself.

Looks a similar player to a young kiwi who was an integral part of the Tigers upset premiership a few years ago. Remember the one they said was too small, too young, too much of a liability in defence and too much of a touch footy player? Wheres his team on the table.

Yes its easy to sit all depressed and moan that no-one can save the Warriors. But we should take a leaf out of the Australians book and try be positive and take a risk, whats the worst that could happen? He might actually pull it off?

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
totally agree.

It goes a hell of a lot deeper than 6 and 7.
If it goes a hell of a lot depper than 6 and 7, enlighten me?

From memory last season we were awfully close in starring in the grand final, and this year we are by far the most boring team to watch and are awfully close to if not inheriting the wooden spoon.

The only major changes I can see from last years side and this years is the 6 and 7. We punted last years winnning combo for a legend, a past it legend who at best should have been a bench player and a player who is now in the centres. The only other slight change is weve dropped an exciting linebreaking fullback in Hohaia for a now fat and slow McKinnon. But the rest remains the same.

We lost it on the Jones/Moon/Heremaia experiment. We nned to bury it and try something new something high risk with high rewards.

ozbash

Referee
If it goes a hell of a lot depper than 6 and 7, enlighten me?

ok, you ready ?

14-15=16-17- coach-ass coach-director of football.

the only ones carrying their weight are don mann, wayne scurrah and doc mayhew.

you enlightened or would you rather roll with the rest of the media influenced hysterical dickheads who blame 1 or 2 people for an entire teams failure/non performance.

Martli

Coach
Let Johnson lead the u20s to the finals. Putting him into the first grade team is pointless, and will only hold back our club's only chance of success this year.

doogiehowser_md

Juniors
ok, you ready ?

you enlightened or would you rather roll with the rest of the media influenced hysterical dickheads who blame 1 or 2 people for an entire teams failure/non performance.
C'mon I know Staceys a legend, but he should've stayed as a bench player at the most. Cleary could be to blame for that, but you cant blame the other 16 players around him for the teams standing this year.

Surely you must agree if we kept Witt at 6 and Fein at 7 and Jones on the bench or even out of the 17 all together we would've done better than what we have?

ozbash

Referee
Surely you must agree if we kept Witt at 6 and Fein at 7 and Jones on the bench or even out of the 17 all together we would've done better than what we have?

I do agree that letting Witt go was foolish
Fein aint a halfbacks rectum but he is a very good hooker.

players like mannering, lillyman, luck, royal, price, lance, moon,hendo, jro, mckinnon, paddy, packer, kemp, and whoever the f**kwit is who selects players out of position have let the team and club down bigtime this year.

to have a stagnating pack of forwards delivering no go forward, not laying any kind of platform for the halves/centres to create doesnt do the halves pairing (dont care which halves you name, even JT-Lockyer would suffocate behind our forwards) much good.

This year the warriors forgot how to attack. Attack consisted of one person, Manu, and it didnt take long for other teams to work it out..

we turned into defensive bunnys, egh Saturday nite..

Meth

Staff member
We let Fien go, when he was the best hooker we had. I still have not heard any substantiation to the rumors that he was demanding to play halfback, but given how happy he appears to be to play hooker at the Dragons, I doubt they are true. Now, we are dissatisfied with Henderson and, to an extent, Hohaia. We are idiots.

We only have room in the team for either Heremaia or Jones; I would rather have Heremaia, for reasons that I don't think need explanation to this forum's members.

Rich102

Staff member
ok, you ready ?

14-15=16-17- coach-ass coach-director of football.

Really starting to look that way.
This year we had the best pre-season the club has ever had. I recall one pre-season Fien & Moon were said to have kicked 4 or 5 40/20's.
We started the season OK. I said McKinnon looked slow and got plenty of replies that he was OK.
Then our regular season slump started.... and didn't end.
One or two players off form? Believable. The whole team? No.
There is something rotten in the state of Denmark.
If Cleary didn't learn from last years slump and how to turn things around he doesn't deserve to be there.
The play is boring. The players are bored.
For heavens sake take them to the pub, lock the door and don't let them out till they have some answers. They are not even playing for pride.

Wayne Bennett would have been a great coach for us. He seems able to talk to the players and get the best out of them. Look at Fien & Rovelli.

Kearney is our best hope. If we miss out on him I can see another five years of below par performances.

I asked before. Tell me one player who has developed under Cleary? The team is playing as individuals and mediocrity is being rewarded. Players are afraid to try anything. Concentrate on defence and you will keep getting picked. (Or in JRo's case play terribly and keep getting picked.)

Ivan has had his chance - the team is going backward.

Time for hard decisions. If we don't make changes we will keep getting more of the same.

Skinner

Coach
I'm not sure about Kearney as a coach. To me, he is yet unproven, but I guess the end of year series will tell the tale.

That said though, anyone has got to be better than the Hart - Cleary show.