What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Aaron Woods

Generalzod

Immortal
Dad brainwashed him to be a dragons fan as a youngen. I might have to start calling him the Woodsy of the family, just a big disappointment. Hahaha.
My daughter loves the Sharks, my son follows them but doesnt care if they win or lose lol

Quigs

Immortal
Has this sale of the century been officially confirmed yet?

I hope we have inserted in bold print the no refund clause.

crazy pineapple

Juniors
yea its confirmed one article i read stated

"Woods had his best season in '21. he led by example, made 12 tackle busts and averaged over a hundred metres a game"

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
yea its confirmed one article i read stated

"Woods had his best season in '21. he led by example, made 12 tackle busts and averaged over a hundred metres a game"
12 tackle busts for the season…..0.5 per game…fmd. Also wonder how many of those 100m were forward. f**k all I’d say. Sure he’s a champion bloke but the game has passed him by. Wonder what the goons are paying for him?

R-15-3

Juniors
Just seen a clip from a few days ago from triple m with woods saying the dragons wanted him before June 30 last year.

Crush

Coach
Dragons fan here, I can’t believe that so many dragons fans have somehow convinced themselves that Woods is a good pick up.
Please tell me that I am not losing my mind, he’s an absolute plodder right?
Walks into the line, turns into the defence, reverses for a few meters then dies with the ball or offloads to a player standing still.
Great bloke but pleeeeeease!

Dragons fan here, I can’t believe that so many dragons fans have somehow convinced themselves that Woods is a good pick up.
Please tell me that I am not losing my mind, he’s an absolute plodder right?
Walks into the line, turns into the defence, reverses for a few meters then dies with the ball or offloads to a player standing still.
Great bloke but pleeeeeease!
Wait until you see that first grasp at thin air, then they’ll realise what has been bought

PJ

First Grade
I reckon you will see a new fired up Woods, but I also think it won't last long at all.

Glad he is gone

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I was looking for some footage of his defensive efforts last year but couldn’t find them, one was particularly awful where he could reach the guy but didn’t even bother.

I don’t know if he will fire up Crush but I’m glad he isn’t a shark anymore.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Just bloody frustrating.
Never a fan and he was really a Flanno knee jerky cracker signing that was really wasn’t.
Maybe he just went limp under Morris style and couldn’t be bothered, but really he was insipid.
The comment above about him joining the drags pre deadline sounds like bollocks

DJDL

Bench
Wait until you see that first grasp at thin air, then they’ll realise what has been bought

Let’s get one thing straight: he doesn’t “grasp at thin air”.

On the contrary, he holds his hands up like “not mine” then jumps backwards away from the attacking player.

Sorry Dragons fans, you’ve got yourselves an absolute lemon.

Quigs

Immortal
And the good news is...................... How long did they sign him for again?

Latest posts